Dayton, OH – -(Ammoland.com)- Hi-Point Firearms & MKS Supply, Inc., ( www.mkssupply.com ) is known more for tough, reliable, accurate, low-cost guns than for “pretty” guns, but now they have one that looks cool, too!
After years of requests, Hi-Point has started producing new camouflage Carbines – and they do look cool!
No more Henry Ford Model T policy of “you can have it any color as long as it is black.” The patterns are digital desert tan (shown below), woodland (subdued grey/green/brown/black combination), and a fun screaming pink camo pattern
The robust, all-weather molded polymer skeletonized stock is tough and lightweight. Hi-Point applies the camouflage in its newly-built hydro dipping facility, using a process proven for years by other major makers of hunting rifles and shotguns.
Hi-Point Carbines are ergonomically engineered for easy use. They have three top-side and forearm bottom Picatinny rails for optional vertical grips, lasers, optics, lights that Hi-Point offers at very low prices (and of course the rails will fit any other Picatinny-friendly attachments, including thermal or infrared).
Chambered in 9mm, .40S&W, and .45ACP, the Carbine’s longer barrel will typically increase handgun ammunition velocities between 80 and 200 FPS, making it an excellent gun for small game, plinking, home defense and law enforcement. Hi-Point carbines are even legal for deer in some states.
The simple blowback design reliably feeds ammunition from the single-stack magazine that is also designed to fit Hi-Point’s same- caliber semi-auto pistols.
All American-made Hi-Point Carbines are used by law enforcement worldwide and can easily match both the accuracy and reliability of more expensive carbines in the same caliber.
- MSRP:Camo 9mm, $359 (Black, $297); Camo .40 S&W, $371 (Black, $315); Camo
- .45ACP, $392 (Black, $330)
- Stock: Molded heavy-duty polymer, with standard upper and lower Picatinny rails.
- Barrel length: 16.5 inches (9mm); 17.5 inches (.40 and .45)
- Overall length: 33 inches
- Weight: 7.5 pounds.
- Magazine capacity: 10 rounds (9mm and .40 S&W); 9 rounds (.45ACP)
- Sight: Adjustable front post and adjustable rear (ghost ring)
- Warranty: Lifetime on parts and labor
- Factory options: Folding vertical grip, 4×32 scope, LASER, red dot sight and flashlight
MKS Supply, LLC
8611-A North Dixie Drive,
Dayton OH 45414