Minneapolis, MN -(AmmoLand.com)- Polaris, the worldwide leader in off-road vehicles, is announcing 11 new models, several product enhancements, and a new, ground-breaking technology that will revolutionize the off-road riding experience.
The 2017 news stems from Polaris’ relentless pursuit of innovation, and its commitment to building the very best off-road solutions for its riders.
- The new, groundbreaking technology RIDE COMMAND is a unique solution that solves the most common experiential problems of off-road riding by connecting the disconnect. With the RIDE COMMAND app and an intuitive, weather-resistant RIDE COMMAND 7-in. (17.8-cm.) display, the system connects people to their machines and people-to-people for a more social off-road experience. RIDE
- COMMAND is available on the RZR XP 1000 EPS Velocity Blue Limited Edition.
- RANGER introduces the all-new flagship, the RANGER XP 1000, with the most-powerful engine ever in utility side-by-side and exclusive Three-Mode Throttle Control. For carrying more passengers,
- Polaris also is introducing the new RANGER CREW XP 1000. In addition, there are new models across every price point and consumer application.
- Polaris GENERAL answers the demands of consumers by introducing a new four-seat model and new features on its existing, two-seat model.
- Sportsman redesigns and re-launches its high-powered flagship models, with 91 horsepower and an all-new body for unmatched sport-utility ATV experience. Also being introduced are ATVs for new applications and more value into the lineup.
- Polaris ACE delivers everything customers have asked for by introducing a more-powerful and affordable entry-level model, adding performance and ride quality on a trail-capable vehicle, and introducing a big-power and suspension option to the lineup.
- Polaris Engineered Accessories further enhances its already expansive accessory offering for more customization options across the brands.
Polaris continues to be No. 1 in powersports for a reason. More information about Polaris’ Off-Road Vehicles and Polaris Engineered Accessories can be found online at www.Polaris.com.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader with annual 2015 sales of $4.7 billion. Polaris fuels the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts with our RANGER, RZR and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; our SPORTSMAN and Polaris ACE all-terrain off-road vehicles; Victory and Indian Motorcycle midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK, INDY, Switchback and RUSH snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories sold under multiple recognizable brands, and has a growing presence in adjacent markets globally with products including military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles.
For more information, visit: www.polaris.com.