NEWINGTON, N.H. –-(Ammoland.com)- The KILO2000 rangefinder from SIG SAUER Electro-Optics has become one of the industry’s top-performing products in its category. SIG SAUER is pleased to announce that the KILO lineup is expanding again with the introduction of the KILO2200MR digital laser rangefinder.
The KILO2200MR is the latest generation 7x25mm laser range-finding monocular. This optic has more range performance, tighter laser-beam collimation and an upgraded milling reticle with a smaller aiming circle for more precise ranging at extreme distances. All KILO rangefinders feature the Lightwave DSP ranging engine with HyperScan, producing 4 range updates per second in scan mode, making the KILO line the fastest and most accurate rangefinder available.
“We listen to our customers, and with the KILO2000, we had a lot them who wanted something a little different,” said Andy York, President SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Division. “We gave them what they asked for with the new KILO2200 MR—a smaller targeting circle and milling features, and then we upped the ranging performance even more because, at SIG, that’s just what we do.”
Built with a compact magnesium housing, binocular-style eyecup and diopter adjustment, the sleek design of the KILO2200 MR makes it ideal for one-handed operation.
KILO2200 MR HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES:
- 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarify
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode, while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, more accurate center aiming circle along with milling features
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified Range readings
- Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions
- Compact, magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Sleek design for one-handed operation and lanyard attachment point
- Magnification: 7x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 25 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.6 mm
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Angular FOV: 6.78°
- FOV @ 100yds: 35.67 ft.
- Range Response Time: 0.23 second
- Laser Divergence: 1.3 MRAD
- Scanning: Yes
- Range Accuracy Under 100 yards: 0.1 yd
- Reflective: >2 Miles
- Deer: 1,300 yds
- Trees: 1,600 yds
- Weight w/ Battery: 7.5oz. / 215 g
SIG SAUER INFINITE GUARANTEE
We will repair or replace your SIG SAUER product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
INFINITE GUARANTEE FEATURES:
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
Please note that our Infinite Guarantee excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. All electronic and Tritium components are covered for 5 years from manufacturing date, please see website for full details.
For more information and to see the entire lineup of SIG SAUER Electro-Optics visit http://www.sigoptics.com/. Follow SIG SAUER on social media, including Facebook at www.facebook.com/sigsauerinc, Instagram at www.instagram.com/sigsauerinc, and on the SIG SAUER YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/sigsauerinc.
About SIG SAUER, Inc.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a New Hampshire-based weapons systems provider leading the industry in American innovation, ingenuity, and manufacturing. SIG SAUER brings a dedication to superior quality, ultimate reliability, and unmatched performance that has made it the brand of choice among responsible citizens, and many of the world’s most elite military, government, and law enforcement units. As a complete systems provider, SIG SAUER offers a full array of products to meet any mission parameter, from handguns and rifles to silencers, optics, ammunition, accessories, and airguns. The largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes SIG SAUER GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company with approximately 1,000 employees. For more information on SIG SAUER, any of its products, or the SIG SAUER AcademySM, log on to www.sigsauer.com.