WILSONVILLE, Ore. -(Ammoland.com)- Crimson Trace, recognized as America’s top brand of laser sights, today announced that at the NRA Annual Meeting in Atlanta Georgia (April 28 – 30) it will present more than a dozen new products featuring red and green laser sights and designed to firmly fit onto hundreds of firearms models.
Owners of revolvers, pistols and long guns will find a laser sight to fit their firearms at Crimson Trace (Booth #3728) at the NRA Annual Meeting.
Visitors can see and experience:
- New green Master Series Lasergrips laser sights for 1911s
- New products for full-size, compact and subcompact Glock pistols
- Laser sights and holsters for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 45 pistol
- The new LG-496 (in red or green), for Springfield Armory’s Mod.2 pistols
- The expanded Laserguard Pro series of laser sights that feature a combination 150-lumen LED white light, along with a red or green laser sight, that permits the user to select between laser and light, or laser only and light only modes. Many versions of these products will also be featured in the booth displays, including models for Glock, Smith & Wesson, and Springfield Armory handguns.
- The new LNQ-103G for AK-style rifles. LiNQ features a green laser sight and 300-lumen LED white light and is designed to fit many versions of the AK-style rifle and Springfield Armory’s M1A SOCOM 16 CQB rifle. The LINQ system has been recognized as the National Rifle Association’s 2017 Golden Bullseye Award as Accessory of the Year.
Visitors to the Crimson Trace booth at the NRA event will also be able to see and try the growing number of laser sights that are paired with Blade-Tech holsters for today’s most popular concealed carry firearms. More than a dozen holsters are available for various handguns with Crimson Trace products installed.
An additional reason to visit booth #3728 is the ongoing $50 or $100 mail-in rebate on Crimson Trace products and a special on-site sale with savings of up to $150 offered on Crimson Trace products in the NRA Crimson Trace booth store.
The company will have many of the 260-plus products it manufactures on display and in stock and for sale during the event.
For more than two decades, Wilsonville, Oregon based Crimson Trace has provided America with the world’s largest selection of award-winning laser sight and tactical light products. Full details can be obtained by visiting their website or by calling 800-442-2406.
About Crimson Trace Corporation:
Based in Wilsonville, Oregon, Crimson Trace Corporation is recognized as the leader in establishing laser sights as standard equipment on concealed-carry and personal-defense firearms. For more than two decades, the company has provided America’s firearms owners, law enforcement officers and military units worldwide with the largest selection of award-winning laser sights and tactical lights products. Those innovations include: Lasergrips laser sights, Laserguard laser sights, LiNQ wireless operated laser and light systems and Lightguard lights for firearms, each with Instinctive Activation firearm laser activation technology. Additional product lines include the Defender Series and Rail Master firearms accessory platforms.
Full details are available on their website or by calling 800-442-2406.