Huntsville, AL –-(Ammoland.com)- Built for precision and hard use, the Remington Model 1911 R1 Tactical Pistol is the pinnacle of adaptability and is now available at retail.
Accuracy begins with an adjustable match-grade trigger, and its 5-inch match-grade stainless steel barrel, frame and slide tuned for consistent performance. The PVD coating delivers reliably smooth operation and unparalleled durability. The ambidextrous extended thumb safety allows easy operation in either hand, while its machined VZ Operator G10 grips, wide front and rear cocking serrations and checkered mainspring housing provide sure handling. The railed frame makes mounting accessories easy and fast. And with Trijicon front and rear night sights, it’s ready to serve in any light.
Remington Model 1911 R1 Tactical Pistol Features and Benefits:
- 5″ ramped, match-grade stainless barrel – For superb accuracy
- Wide rear and front cocking Serrations – For positive grip regardless of ﬁeld conditions
- Tritium front and rear sight – For rapid sight acquisition in low light
- Extended beavertail grip safety – For sure grip in the ﬁeld
- Adjustable Skeletonized trigger – For a clean crisp break
- Tough PVD ﬁnish – For durability in all conditions
- VZ G10 Grips – For solid hold while ﬁring
- Railed frame for accessory mounting
- Stainless Steel frame and slide
Now Available at Retail.
About Remington Arms Company, LLC
Remington Arms Company, LLC, (“Remington”) is America’s leading manufacturer of firearms, ammunition, and related accessories. For over two centuries, its products have been sought after by hunters, shooters, collectors, home and personal defenders, as well as by government users in the US and in more than 55 of our allied countries. Remington products served the US Military in every major conflict from 1816 to the present. Remington currently employs over 2,500 Americans, and operates major facilities in New York, Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, Missouri, South Dakota and Utah.
More information about the Company can be found at www.remington.com.