U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- The Mag-X allows the use of Sig-P320 pistol magazines in any AR-15 milspec lower receiver. No modifications are required to the lower or the magazine, and the Mag-X installs in seconds, enabling the use of Sig-P320 magazines. The Mag-X has a built-in magazine release and locks into place with the standard AR-15 catch. It is manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminum and has an anodized finish. The ejector and magazine catch are both steel.
The Mag-X is available for sale in both the United States and Canada. Made in Canada, the Mag-X ships to USA customers direct from Matador’s USA warehouse. MSRP is $149.99 USD, with special introductory pricing available for those who want to jump on this.
For more information on the Mag-X, P320, visit www.matadorarms.com
- Fits any standard AR-15 lower receiver.
- No modifications required to your lower or magazine.
- Installs in seconds, enabling use of Sig-P320 magazines.
- Built-in magazine release for Sig-P320 style magazines.
- Locks into place with the standard AR-15 catch.
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction; anodized finish.
- Steel ejector and magazine catch.
- Only compatible with mil-spec AR-15 lower receivers, combined with a 9mm upper with a Glock-cut bolt.
- No last round bolt hold open.
About Matador Arms
Matador Arms is a Canadian company known for bringing quality firearms accessories to the North American market through its focus on Quality, Price and Function.