Georgia – -(AmmoLand.com)- The Inaugural Convention for the National African American Gun Association has been Officially selected and will take place August 14,15th, and 16th – 2020.
The location will be at the beautiful EpiCenter located in the Atlanta Metro Area. This will be the first time in the history of the United States that an African American Firearms Organization has had an Inaugural event of any kind.
This historic milestone will be the culmination of every NAAGA member Nationwide supporting the Organization and believing in the vision of the organization that every African American has the right to protect themselves with a Firearm. There will be a variety of different events, seminars, demonstrations, and public debates about various Firearm-related topics. Additionally, we will take time to strategically and intelligently discuss some serious issues in our community as it relates to Firearms. I hope and pray that every member will attend. This is every NAAGA member’s time to have fun, fellowship with members, meet new friends, and participate in an event that will go down in history as a first of its kind. You can be here to participate in history or you can read about it the choice is yours.
Hope to see you at the Convention!
Click here to see the Location: http://riversideepicenter.com
- The Great Debate – Gun Control vs Gun Rights- Open discussion with the general public
- Developing Best Practices for Chapter Presidents – How to improve Chapter growth and sustainability
- African American Women Firearms Empowerment Session – discussing a variety of issues for Women ( Women Only Session )
- Dressing Defensively – Clothing that will allow you to carry a gun concealed and open carry ( Live Models )
- Self Defense demonstrations
- African American Firearms Instructors Session – Marketing, niche training, promoting your unique Brand.
- 2nd Amendment Round Table – Attorneys, Community members discuss a variety of topics, including legislation that could impact your rights
- History of Black Arms – Entertaining overview of our History of African Americans and Firearms in the United States
- Should African Americans open Carry or Conceal Carry – Open Public Discussion
- USCCA – Presentation and Discussion
- PAC- Political Action Committee Forum – discussion on developing a PAC relating to the 2nd Amendment.
- Law Enforcement and the African American Firearms Community
- NAAGA and the future – Strategic Planning session
- Raffles – Raffles for General Public during the day giving away Rifles and Guns.
- Presidential Dinner and Awards Banquet: Chapter of the Year; Male & Female member of the Year; Most Inspirational NAAGA member
- NAAGA Member’s Social Mixer ( Friday- 14th) – Food, Fun, and Fellowship with members from across the Nation
- Range Time ( Sunday Morning Only – 16th ): Who is Top Shot (Male & Female ); Best Shooting Chapter (3 per Team); Precision Shooting Contest, and Steel Target Speed Contest
We need lots of volunteers, If you want to volunteer to be a part of our Volunteer Team for the event or want to participate in one of the committees please email “[email protected]”. If you have already contacted us you will be getting a meeting notification in next 3 to 5 days for “Kickoff Conference Call Meeting”.
Local & National Media Reporters and Journalists ( TV & Radio) will be invited to participate and record the events of the day, and conduct Live Interviews.
About National African American Gun Association (NAAGA):
The goal of the National African American Gun Association is to have every African American introduced to firearm use for home protection, competitive shooting, and outdoor recreational activities. We are a civil rights organization focused on self preservation of our community through armed protection and community building. The National African American Gun Association provides a network for all African American firearm owners, gun clubs and outdoor enthusiasts. We welcome people of all religious, social, and racial perspectives. We especially welcome African American members of law enforcement and active/retired military.
For more information, visit: www.naaga.co.