Virginia – -(AmmoLand.com)- Many of you know, or have heard the name, Brandon Howard. He is an extremely active Virginia Citizens Defense League member, and he is running for Hopewell City Council. Brandon has a novel way to raise money. He is gifting a Diamondback AR-15 to finance his campaign! If the fundraiser is successful, he plans to gift a 1911 in the future!
All one has to do is go to EITHER Brandon's website, www.brandonwhoward.com, or his Facebook page, www.facebook.com/brandon4ward5, which will redirect to his website. A supporter in the first 200 people to visit Brandon's website and contributes $25 or more to his campaign will be randomly gifted the Diamondback AR-15. The recipient can pick up the Diamondback AR-15 at Liberty Firearms in Hopewell. The recipient must be able to pass the NICS background check.
I have already pledged to Brandon that if my entry is drawn, the Diamondback will be turned around and donated AGAIN for his next fundraiser!
We NEED more Virginia Citizens Defense League members in government! Join me in supporting Brandon's run for city council. Keep the rifle, if you like!
Visit www.brandonwhoward.com, or www.facebook.com/brandon4ward5
Not sure who your legislator is? Find it here: whosmy.virginiageneralassembly.gov
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! VOTE!
- To contribute to the VCDL-PAC via PayPal: http://www2.vcdl.org/webapps/vcdl/donatepac.html
- To contribute to the VCDL-PAC via credit card: https://mobipledge.mobi.vcdlpac/webpledge/
- To contribute to the VCDL-PAC by check: http://vcdl.org/resources/PAC/VCDL-PAC-Contribution-Form.pdf
Your check saves us valuable dollars in credit card and PayPal processing fees.
Thank you for your support!
Acting Chairman, VCDL-PAC
- Authorized by the Chairman, VCDL-PAC, VA 01-042
- Paid for by the Virginia Citizens Defense League PAC
- NOT authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
About Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL):
Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.
For more information, visit: www.vcdl.org.