U.S.A. –-(AmmoLand.com)- Savage’s Model 110 action has proven to be a versatile platform. Now the classic bolt-action has been refined to its most essential elements and built into a rifle that comes in just under six pounds. From its spiral-fluted bolt and skeletonized receiver, to the carbon fiber wrapped barrel from PROOF Research, the 110 Ultralite is the ideal rifle for those who hike long distances to take the perfect shot—and the guns are shipping now.
“The 110 Ultralite is a highly refined Model 110,” Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms, said. “Our engineers have gone to great lengths to strip weight off the rifle, without sacrificing any of its functionality or accuracy. With the additional weight reduction from the Proof Research barrel, you’ll instantly feel the difference.”
The svelte 110 Ultralite is designed to combat elevation and elements while maintaining the performance of a factory blueprinted Savage 110 action. The carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel and Melonite skeletonized receiver reduce weight, but are equally protective.
The polymer stock is built with Savage’s AccuFit™ technology, which allows for easy adjustments to length-of-pull and comb height to provide hunters with optimum fit and performance. The user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ allows crisp, clean shots to close out successful hunts.
Model 110 Ultralite Features
- Factory blueprinted action
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Receiver with Melonite Finish
- Grey AccuFit Stock with Adj. Comb height, Length-of-Pull, and overmold surfaces
- Exclusive PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped Stainless Steel Cut Rifled Barrel
- Threaded muzzle for 5/8-24 with flush fit cap
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Spiral Fluted Bolt
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 57577 / Ultralite 308 Win. 22-inch barrel / $1,499
- 57578 / Ultralite 6.5 Creedmoor 22-inch barrel / $1,499
- 57579 / Ultralite 280 Ackley 22-inch barrel / $1,499
- 57580 / Ultralite 270 Win. 22-inch barrel / $1,499
- 57581 / Ultralite 30-06 Spfld. 22-inch barrel / $1,499
- 57582 / Ultralite 300 WSM 24-inch barrel / $1,499
- 57583 / Ultralite 6.5 PRC 24-inch barrel / $1,499
- 57584 / Ultralite 28 Nosler 24-inch barrel / $1,499
Headquartered in Westfield, Massachusetts, Savage has been producing firearms for more than 125 years. Savage is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of hunting, competition and targeting shooting centerfire and rimfire rifles, and shotguns. Their firearms are best known for accuracy, performance and innovation. The entrepreneurial spirit that originally defined the company is still evident in its ongoing focus on continuous innovation, craftsmanship, quality and service. Learn more at www.savagearms.com.