U.S.A. -(AmmoLand.com)-The SilencerCo AR-15 Lower Receiver is made from billet 7075-T6 aluminum, it is precision machined for compatibility with all of your preferred parts. The lower receiver is finished in a type III hard-coat anodized for added durability and corrosion resistance. The new design includes a proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch, integrated enlarged trigger guard, and ambidextrous multi-position sling swivels as well as various other features. With the SilencerCo Billet AR-15 receiver, you get the materials, finish, and features you want and need to complete your dream AR-15 build.
The SilencerCo SCO-15 Reciever
- Integral ambidextrous anti-rotation QD sling cups at the rear of the receiver
- Proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch/release (included)
- Enlarged integral trigger guard
- Flared magazine well
- Designed for use with standard mil-spec lower parts kit and buffer assembly.
- 45 to 90-degree fire selector window for short-throw fire selectors.
- Rear tensioner bolt hole (bolt not included).
- Machined in-house by SilencerCo out of 7075 billet aluminum
SilencerCo, based in West Valley, UT is the nation’s leading designer and manufacturer of suppressors. Since our birth in 2008, our dedication to authenticity and innovation has never wavered. Today, we continue to focus on exceptional customer service and industry-leading products; products that are crafted by people with the utmost dedication to our industry. We are hunters, shooters, and gun enthusiasts, just like you. Our innovative and forward-thinking approach has allowed us to give the firearms industry what many said was impossible. This is what drives us to be better—to be the best. Because you—the shooter, the hunter, the Second Amendment lover—deserve the best.