Montana Permitless Carry Law Introduced in House to be Heard Tomorrow

Beretta 92 Should Holster NRA-ILA Concealed Carry
Montana Constitutional carry laws introduced in the house are set for hearing tomorrow. IMG NRA-ILA

U.S.A. -(AmmoLand.com)- Tomorrow, the House Judiciary Committee is scheduled to consider self-defense legislation, House Bill 102.  The hearing is scheduled for 8:00am and your contacts are needed!  Please contact committee members and ask them to SUPPORT your right to defend yourself by voting “yes” on House Bill 102.

CLICK HERE TAKE ACTION

House Bill 102 would strengthen Montana’s self-defense laws by allowing law-abiding Montana gun owners to carry a firearm for self-defense throughout the state without first having to obtain a government-mandated permit to do so.  Further, this bill would remove some of Montana’s “gun-free zones” from the list of prohibited places and stop the unnecessary disarming of Montanans as they go about their day to day lives.

Again, it is important that you please contact members of the House Judiciary Committee and ask them to SUPPORT House Bill 102.

About NRA-ILA:

Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess, and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Visit: www.nra.org

National Rifle Association Institute For Legislative Action (NRA-ILA)

5 days ago

This bill, HB 102, is Montana Shooting Sports Association’s flagship bill this session. It just passed the House Judiciary Committee today!

Legislative Project Coordinator
MSSA

9 days ago

What I want to know is WTF is the NAGR doing here in Montana? Those aholes showed up to testify for a bunch of BS amendments to the bill WE WROTE, without even asking us about it. Those plagiarizing, money grubbing CROOKS don’t belong here in Montana, and they have never shown up to help us or to fight against our legislation. The ONLY time they’ve mentioned Montana is when they’re attempting to take credit for the work the MSSA does, FUNDRAISING OFF OUR WORK when they had nothing at all to do with it. They need to GTFO of… Read more »

Last edited 9 days ago by Elisa Delaurenti
9 days ago

Yes, they’ve been crooked since the beginning. Thanks for the link. I’m sharing that to our Montana Shooting Sports Association page. They have NEVER, NOT ONCE, EVER helped us get legislation passed, yet they continue to fundraise off our work and claim it as their own. They actually had the nerve to claim THEY wrote our “Montana Firearms Freedom Act” and that THEY are the ones who got it passed here! They’ve never shown up in Helena, until yesterday to muck up OUR BILL. I’m so mad right now…. They go on my chore list.

9 days ago

I’ve received several calls and messages this morning from Montana gun owners saying “WTF?” They’re contacting people here to fund raise, claiming they are working to get this passed! Dirty, rotten SOB’s are going to get themselves erased for good here in Montana.

Knute
Knute
9 days ago

They’ve called my cell twice this morning(Glasgow, NE corner)! I answered the second time to tell them to sod off.

9 days ago
Reply to  Knute

I’ve been getting reports all morning about them contacting Montana gun owners to try and convince them to fight against our flagship bill HB102 unless it has a bunch of BS amendments they are entirely unqualified from understanding. I’m SO mad at this group today I’m going after the SOB’s to shut them down. I’ll spend every waking moment taking a flamethrower to those SOB’s. I busted them back in 2009 when they attempted their stunts here in Montana, and I warned them to STAY AWAY FROM MONTANA. They’ve got some nerve showing up at our committee hearing yesterday. I’ve… Read more »

Dave in Fairfax
Editor
Dave in Fairfax
9 days ago

Fredy,

Thanks for posting the link. I post it every time NAGR gets mentioned by someone, but somehow they still manage to fool people.

9 days ago

Might be good if you fine folks at Ammoland could remind people with a new article. I’ll plaster it all over the internet.

9 days ago

Yesterday, the first hearing was held on this bill at the House Judiciary Committee. The hearing went well, with some really great proponents showing up to testify in support. Cascade County Sheriffs Office, our newly elected Attorney General Austin Knudsen, the NRA Rep, the NSSF Rep and several other elected officials and citizens showed up to testify. The usual culprits signed in online to express their disdain for this bill, particularly the Campus Carry element. We expect Executive action on this bill this coming Monday, Jan. 11th, so if you live in Montana, and particularly if you or someone you… Read more »

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
10 days ago

Right on Montana. If you pass this, my republican anti Governor Kate shit for brains Brown Oregone butt might consider moving there. You were off my list because you elected a demoncrap governor in the past. Still South Dakota remains strong because they never closed and show that they are truly a free state. Don’t worry, wherever I wind up, I will not vote for killing babies, anything that causes more taxes, anything that gives the government more power over my life or anything that would take away my right to protect myself or our freedom. Arm up America for… Read more »

Last edited 10 days ago by musicman44mag