Over 7 Million Copies Sold Since 1924 The Ultimate Firearms Guide Keeps Getting Better!
Edited by Jay Cassell
It covers new models as well as the thousands of guns that have been in production and that are currently on the market.
Every firearms manufacturer in the world is included in this renowned compendium.
The 105th edition (Skyhorse Publishing, October 2013) also contains new and existing product sections on ammunition, optics, and accessories, plus up-to-date handgun and rifle ballistic tables along with extensive charts of currently available bullets and projectiles for handloading.
Generations of hunters, sportsmen, and gun collectors have grown up with Shooter’s Bible. Since 1924, it has been the preeminent reference guide to the guns, ammunition, and accessories available. Originally available as the mail order catalog of the Stoeger Arms Corporation, more than seven million copies of this classic have been sold.
With a timely feature on the newest products on the market plus coverage of the fiftieth anniversary of the Remington Model 1100 and 140th anniversary of the Winchester Model 1873, and complete with color and black-and-white photographs featuring various makes and models of firearms and equipment, the Shooter’s Bible is an essential authority for any beginner or experienced hunter, firearm collector, or gun enthusiast.
About the Editor
Jay Cassell, editorial director at Skyhorse Publishing and the editor of this compendium, has hunted all over North America. He has written for Field & Stream, Sports Aﬁeld, Outdoor Life, Petersen’s Hunting, Time, and many other publications and has published eight books. He lives in Katonah, New York.
Shooter’s Bible, 105th EditionThe World’s Bestselling Firearms Reference Edited by Jay Cassell Skyhorse Publishing paperback, also available as an ebook On Sale: October 2013 ISBN: 978-1-62636-066-2 Price: $29.95
Order your copy of the SHOOTER’S BIBLE, 105th EDITION at Amazon : http://tiny.cc/df1v2w
The Shooter’s Bible Family:
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Concealed Carry
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Optics
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Combat Handguns
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to AR-15s
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Cartridges
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Rifle Ballistics
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Firearms Assembly, Disassembly, and Cleaning
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Whitetail Strategies
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Knives
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Bowhunting
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Planting Food Plots
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to the Hunting Rifle and Its Ammunition
- Shooter’s Bible Guide to Home Defense