Today is Wednesday, September 17, 2014rss RSS feed
Mixed Ammo

The Definitive List: What Your Carry Ammo Says About You…

Eric at the Gunmart Blog

Eric at the Gunmart Blog

United States --(Ammoland.com)- OK… Here it is… the long awaited, definitive list of what your carry ammo says about you.

Once again, try not to get too butt-hurt. Enjoy!

• Hornady TAP – “I work for mall security.”
  • Remington Golden Saber – “I dont always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis.”
  • Fiocchi – “I carry a Kel-Tec.”
  • Glaser Safety Slug – “I carry a Glock 7. Its made in Germany. It doesn’t show up on airport X-ray machines and it costs more than what you make in a month!”
  • Federal Premium Hydra Shock – “I used to be a cop.”
  • Winchester Black Talons – “I DON”T GIVE A F*CK!”
  • Corbon DPX – I have A.D.D. and am easily distracted by shiny… SQUIRREL!
  • Sellier & Bellot – “I am a member at more than three gun forums, and I buy all of my ammo online.”
  • Hornady Critical Defense – “I drive a mini van and shop at IKEA.”
  • Hornady Critical Duty – “I drive a mini van and shop at IKEA, but I also belong to at least one gun forum.”
  • Hornady Critical Defense Lite – “I am a girl and I only go shooting once every two years.”
  • Hornady Zombie Max – “I unlocked every gun and upgrade possible in Call of Duty during the first weekend that I had the game.”
  • Winchester PDX1 – “Hey, buddy, 2003 called and it wants its ammo back.”
  • Remington UMC – “I am a 75 year old grandma and I think that Walmart is the only place that sells ammo.”
  • Hornady Custom – “I am a deer hunter and I have perfect shot placement… even in a gun fight.”
  • Magtech – “This is my first gun.”
  • PMC – “This is my first gun and it’s a Hi-Point.”
  • Ten-X – “My EDC is my cowboy action shooting setup.”
  • Winchester Ranger – “I have been reading the same gun-rags over and over again for years.”
  • Black Hills – “I’m a hipster who also owns a gun.”
  • Doubletap – “I too am a hipster who also owns a gun.”
  • Buffalo Bore – “I live in Montana.”
  • Federal Guard Dog – “I f*cking hate living in New Jersey.”
  • Speer Gold Dot – “Lets Go Yankees!
  • Aguila – “I am a member at every gun forum. Yeah. Every damn one of them.”
  • Roll your own – “Am I being detained?”

*****************************************************************

Did I miss any?

About:
Eric at the Gunmart Blog – Eric is a gun blogger, firearms enthusiast, and sorry excuse for a hunter. He is also an AmmoLand Shoting Sports News Columnist. Leave him some comments on this article before you go. You can also follow Eric on Facebook, Twitter and at his blog, Gunmart. Visit: GunmartBlog.com

• 29 User comments to “The Definitive List: What Your Carry Ammo Says About You…”

1. F Andy on May 12, 2014 at 11:24 AM said:

Freedom Munitions – I buy all my ammo on line when Wal-Mart is out of stock

2. Charlie Foxtrot on May 12, 2014 at 3:37 PM said:

Winchester Ranger T: Black Talon with Unicorn coating of the bullets.

3. Fred Z on May 12, 2014 at 8:06 PM said:

Glock is made in Germany? In the part that speaks Austrian?

4. Janek on May 12, 2014 at 8:07 PM said:

I thought “Brand Loyalty” went out the window because of the current ammo shortage.

5. Rallyrex on May 12, 2014 at 8:54 PM said:

Federal HST: I’m here to party and f*ck stuff up!

6. jc100 on May 12, 2014 at 9:02 PM said:

Can’t see Glocks on an apt scanner. Total BS. I’ve been in electronic security for 20 years as a vendor and consultant. This is the type of BS rumor that spurs on the anti-gun nuts.

7. Danny Griffin on May 12, 2014 at 9:28 PM said:

Did you miss any? Probably the best: Federal HST.

8. Donnie on May 13, 2014 at 5:43 AM said:

I use both, Golden Sabers, Gold Dot in the .45 acp- Hummm? I didn’t know they said anything about a person but alrighty then!!! LOL I laugh because for the most part, It is correct !!! OTFLMFAO :)))

9. Timmeehh on May 13, 2014 at 6:12 AM said:

Winchester “W” Defense : Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

10. Capn Jack on May 13, 2014 at 1:12 PM said:

Eric…You didn’t miss any, you just wasted the time it took to write that ….”Stuff”

11. 63 Marine on May 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM said:

I use either KTW or Black Talon and I love both..

12. BillCa on May 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM said:

Thanks for the tongue-in-cheek laugh!

Here are a few you missed…

Federal Classic – If it was good enough for Bill Jordan, it’s good enough for me.

Winchester Silvertip – I’m stuck in the 80’s and don’t care.

Federal HST – I’m STILL a cop.

Remington Express – I have more money than sense.

13. BillCa on May 13, 2014 at 1:49 PM said:

Lighten up guys. It’s a tongue-in-cheek parody.
      I don’t know anyone who carries S&B ammo. If I did, I’d just edge away from them carefully!

14. ClayAK on May 13, 2014 at 2:16 PM said:

Underwood Ammo – I am also a hipster who owns a gun and lives in Montana.

@jc100….take a breath partner, relax. Besides, everyone knows the Glock 7 is made of ceramic & therefore is absolutely invisible to all airport scanners.

15. ohkay3 on May 13, 2014 at 2:39 PM said:

I carry Hornady Critical Defense Lite in my 380 because I am becoming recoil sensitive. Maybe because I am 81 years old. Call me a girl again you young whipper-snapper.

16. GeneAR on May 13, 2014 at 4:29 PM said:

I carry a TT-33 and use Prvi Partizan 7.62×25 85gr fmj.

TT-33 Pistol

17. Powr’ball 45+p in a sa xd just cause of the stoping power

18. Cameron on May 13, 2014 at 11:40 PM said:

You missed Federal HST and Underwood.

19. Winchester Silvertip – My tactical gear is red and black Woolrich
      Norinco – I still have ammo from the ’93 scare
      Winchester AA – I carry a Taurus Judge
      CCI MiniMag – I hear most people get killed by 22s

20. Larry Criteser on May 14, 2014 at 1:22 PM said:

I’m a handgun newby and I shoot CorBon Pow’rball ammo because I’m naive and love gimmicks.
      Bear

21. Federal hst, I actual read lab AMD real life ballistic reports, not my first rodeo.

22. You forgot the part about the Glock 7 being a ceramic gun! Thank you very much Mr. Bruce Willis. Hahaha!

23. El Duderino on May 16, 2014 at 12:54 PM said:

Prvi Partizan: My favorite gun was once on a Warsaw Pact TOE.

Buffalo Bore: Why yes, that is the scent of testosterone, burnt powder, and victory you’re smelling. (I thought the one in the article was kind of light)

Norma: I do say, guide, be a good chap and hold my double while I have a cuppa.

24. ron juday on May 16, 2014 at 10:22 PM said:

Barnes TAC-XPD:because I wannabe a cop….or a ninja.
      Sig-Sauer:because nothing else I’ve tried works.

25. Rev. Joel+ on May 19, 2014 at 10:40 PM said:

Speer 200 gn Gold Dots. Why, because I cannot get Raufoss in in .45ACP.

26. t-storm on May 21, 2014 at 3:32 PM said:

Any brand 357 Sig ammo: “What ammo?”

27. Mike in KY on May 25, 2014 at 8:07 AM said:

* +P – “These go to eleven”.

28. whatever I grab find the firearm. – alot of ammo and firearms = single man too long. haha

29. Black powder and lead balls – sorry for a misguided youth.