SIG SAUER P290 Sub-Compact 9mm Pistol
Full Size Power in the Ultimate Conceal Carry.
EXETER, NH –-(Ammoland.com)- SIG SAUER, the leading manufacturer of military, law enforcement, government agency and commercial firearms, introduces the SIG SAUER P290 Sub-Compact 9mm pistol.
The latest addition to SIG SAUER’s innovative conceal carry line-up puts all the power of a full-size 9mm in a lightweight and versatile polymer pistol design in the hands of responsible citizens and law enforcement officers.
The P290, in Double-Action-Only, has a snag-resistant, sleek design for conceal carry or used as a back-up for plains clothes or security personnel.
The Stainless slide carries the popular SIG SAUER serrations and is finished in either natural stainless finish or a black Nitron finish.
Unique to the P290 are polymer customized grip plates in aluminum, wood and polymer that can be engraved with your initials for a truly personalized pistol (coming soon.)
SIG SAUER P290 Specifications:
- Caliber: 9mmSIG SAUER P290
- Overall Length: 5.5 in.
- Overall Height: 3.9 in.
- Overall Width: 0.9 (1.1 in. w/ slide catch lever)
- Barrel Length: 2.9 in.
- Sight Radius: 4.3 in.
- Sights: Contrast/SIGLITE Night Sights
- Weight w/Mag 20.05 oz.
- Frame: Polymer
- Slide: Stainless
- Frame Finish: Black
- Slide Finish: Nitron or natural stainless
- Mag. Capacity: 6 – 8 rounds
- Trigger: DAO
- Grips: Customizable – aluminum, wood, polymer
- Features: Customizable grips, optional laser
- MSRP: P290 Nitron, 9mm, SIGLITE NS, 6-rd. mag. $530.00
- P290 Two-Tone, 9mm, SIGLITE NS, 6-rd. mag. $550.00
- Become a Fan of SIG SAUER on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SIGSAUERInc.
- For more information on SIG SAUER, or any of its products, visit www.sigsauer.com.
About SIG SAUER, Inc
SIG SAUER, Inc. is the largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes J.P. Sauer & Sohn and Blaser GmbH in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland. This global network of companies gives SIG SAUER a world-class firearms knowledge base, unparalleled design expertise, and extensive manufacturing capacity, enabling the company to respond quickly and effectively to changing market conditions and the needs of its military, law enforcement, and commercial markets worldwide. SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified company with over 370 employees. For more information on SIG SAUER or any of its products, or the SIG SAUER Academy, log on to www.sigsauer.com.