Obama, Bloomberg & Sarah Brady Propose New Gun Regulations
They must be reasonable people / gun control ideas?…NOT!
Kennesaw, Georgia –-(Ammoland.com)- Statists never sleep. They never stop finding ways to curb our liberties.
Sarah Brady. Barack Obama. Michael Bloomberg will use any crisis to grab power.
They hope you are too consumed with your Christmas shopping to pay them any attention.
But don’t be fooled, they’re as active as they’ve ever been.
In just a few short weeks, Barack Obama has instructed his Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to add another regulatory scheme requiring gun dealers to report the sale of two or more of certain semiautomatic rifles to the same person within five days.
This is a left-wing, gun control, power grab scheme concocted by Sarah Brady, Michael Bloomberg, and their anti-gun gang, MAIG.
The federal government has failed in its ability to protect our borders — and now wants to use that failure as an excuse to crack down on our right to keep and bear arms.
Your action is needed at once. We’ve provided you with the telephone numbers to the offices of our Georgia Senators as well as to every Congressman in Georgia.
Call your Senators and your Congressman at once and demand that they publicly condemn the Obama Administration’s anti-Second Amendment power grab and call on the administration to end this new gun control scheme before it can be implemented:
- Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R): 202-224-3521
- Sen. Johnny Isakson (R): 202-224-3643
- Rep. Jack Kingston (R-1): 202-225-5831
- Rep. Sanford Bishop (D-2): 202-225-3631
- Rep. Lynn Westmorland (R-3): 202-225-5901
- Rep. Hank Johnson (D-4): 202-225-1605
- Rep. John Lewis (R-5): 202-225-3801
- Rep. Tom Price (R-6): 202-225-4501
- Rep. John Linder (R-7): 202-225-4272
- Rep. Jim Marshall (D-8): 202-225-6531
- Rep. Tom Graves (R-9): 202-225-5211
- Rep. Paul Broun (R-10): 202-225-4101
- Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-11): 202-225-2931
- Rep. John Barrow (D-12): 202-225-2823
- Rep. David Scott (D-13): 202-225-2939
Please call immediately. There is no time to waste.
For liberty,Patrick Parsons
Executive Director GGO
Georgia Gun Owners in a non-profit, non-partisan, grassroots firearm advocacy organization dedicated to countering the gun control lobby through an aggressive program designed to mobilize gun owners and liberty activists across the State of Georgia, while seeking to enlist public support for legislation that would remove compulsory government requirements for gun owners throughout the state. Georgia Gun Owners’ mailing address is 1635 Old 41 Hwy., Ste. 112-202, Kennesaw, Georgia 30152. Georgia Gun Owners can be contacted at 678-719-2348. Georgia Gun Owners’ web address is www.georgiagunowners.org.