Groton, CT –-(Ammoland.com)- The Connecticut Citizens Defense League (CCDL)'s Executive Committee has released a comprehensive list of endorsed candidates for the fall 2012 elections, as a service to their members and voters interested in their second amendment rights statewide.
Each of these candidates has demonstrated, through their voting record or current actions and mindset, that they are the best pro-second-amendment choice in their respective race.
More candidates may be endorsed as election day approaches, so please watch the CCDL website at http://www.ccdl.us for further information.
The CCDL would like to remind its members that the only way to ensure we continue to live in a just and free society is to make every effort to vote for representatives that support personal liberty.
Please contact your town’s registrar of voters to ensure that you will be able to cast your vote come November.
CCDL Endorsed Candidates 2012
Connecticut State Government:
- Robert Sampson – 80th District – http://cthousegop.com/rob-sampson/
- Joe Markley – 16th Senate District – http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-markley12/
- Penny Bacchiochi – 57th District – http://cthousegop.com/penny-bacchiochi/
- Tony Guglielmo – 35th Senate District – http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-guglielmo12/
- John Kissel – 7th Senate District – http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-kissel/
- Pam Sawyer – 55th District – http://ctcthousegop.com/pamela-sawyer/
- Al Adinolfi – 103rd District – http://cthousegop.com/al-adinolfi/
- Rosa Rebimbas – 70th District – http://cthousegop.com/rosa-rebimbas/
- Kevin Witkos – 17th Senate District – http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-witkos12/
- Chris Coutu – 19th Senate District – http://cthousegop.com/christopher-coutu/
- David Labriola – 131st District – http://cthousegop.com/david-labriola/
- Craig Miner – 66th District – http://cthousegop.com/craig-miner/
- Andrew Lavery – 40th District – http://www.laveryforct.com/
- Greg Bachand – 85th District – http://www.electbachand.com/
- Lezlye Zupkis – 89th District – http://www.zupki2012.com/
- Len Green – 105th District – http://cthousegop.com/len-greene/
- Tony Szewczyk – 17th Senate District – http://www.tony4senator17.com/
- Len Suzio – 13th Senate District – http://ctsenaterepublicans.com/home-suzio12/
U.S. Congressional Offices:
- John Henry Decker – 1st Congressional District – http://www.decker2012.com/
- Wayne Winsley – 3rd Congressional District – http://www.winsleyforcongress.org/
- Dan Reale – 2nd Congressional District – http://www.realedealforcongress.com/
About the CCDL: The Connecticut Citizens Defense League was formed in 2009 by a small group of concerned citizens as a non-partisan organization to advocate second amendment rights in the state of Connecticut. Since their founding, the group has grown to over 2,200 members from all walks of life. Thanks to this large support base across the state the CCDL has become a fixture of the capitol, well recognized by all committees that regularly see firearms related bills as well as the state Board of Firearms Permit Examiners. As the go-to organization in the state they are consulted regularly by lawmakers who have questions and concerns about pending legislation or existing laws. In the time since their founding not a single anti-gun bill has made it through the House or the Senate, and many of their own bills have been introduced and passed.
For more information on the CCDL please visit http://www.ccdl.us
Public Relations Coordinator
Connecticut Citizens Defense League
Cell: (518) 488-7190