Hodgdon Announces New Upgraded Hodgdon Load Data Center

hodgdon load data
Hodgdon Upgraded Reloading Data Resource
Hodgdon Powder
Hodgdon Powder

Shawnee Mission KS, –-(Ammoland.com)-  Hodgdon has upgraded the performance and look of its free on-line reloading data resource.

Already the most comprehensive on-line searchable and sort-able listing of reloading data available, this easier to use upgrade now puts the Reloading data Center (RDC) at your fingertips on your smart-phone or tablet.  In addition to reload data, the new RDC will be your source for reloading tips, tricks, and how to information.

“It has been seven years since Hodgdon revolutionized reload data availability with the Reloading Data Center” said Chris Hodgdon.  “This upgrade makes it easy to look up data on your cell phone, which is very handy on the range or sitting at your reloading bench.”

Chris also explained that the RDC will soon be your source for learning about reloading as well as finding data – a complete reloading source.

(READ AmmoLand’s Review of the online Hodgdon Reloading Data Tool http://tiny.cc/q9551x )

Go to hodgdon.com and click on the Reloading Data Center link to see the new RDC.

Hodgdon, the Brand that’s True

Shop Hodgdon products at Brownells : http://tinyurl.com/csaogkl

To find out more contact Hodgdon Powder 913-362-9455, see the 2014 Annual Manual or write to 6430 Vista Drive, Shawnee, KS 66218. Visit: www.Hodgdon.com

Joseph j Damico
Joseph j Damico

What is the lowest trim measurements my 6.5 cases to get them all uniform?

kenneth russell
kenneth russell

4.9

don martin
don martin

I am looking for information for a slower burning powder for use in henry 45 long colt it has a 24 inch barrel going to use 225 grain bullet wanting better range then store bought bullets for the pistol

Dave Tatum
Dave Tatum

I have used Hodgdon Hornaday Superformance powder for several years in my Remington 22-250 Ackley Improved with a 60 grain Berger bullet it shoots phenominal but the problem is I am loosing way to many coyotes that get up and get away, so I want to try Nosler 55 Grain BT Ballistic Tip with Superformance Powder, I can not find any data that will give me a good place to start, does any one have a good recipe for this particular load??? If so please drop me a note with it. Thanks Much Dave Tatum

Scott Jacobs
Scott Jacobs

Anyone have any data for a 7mm rem mag using 175gr eld-x and Hodgdon superformance powder.

ray berry
ray berry

i have several pounds of lever evolution powder given to me, i need data specs for 223,30-06,38 special, 357 mag, 44 mag,40 [email protected] thank u.

Gene
Gene

I need reload data for the new 22Nosler none of my manuejs have it and which new manuels will have it

David Swanson
David Swanson

Need load information for 35 Whelen 180-250 grain bullet with Super performance powder to equal the superperformance Hornady ammunition withe 200 grain bullets

Lee
Lee

I have superformance powder loading for 270 win.
I would like to use superformance in my 22 inch barrel 308 win with 150-165gr bullets.
could you provide data please?

NTWT
NTWT

Looking for load data for Hornady 178 gr ELDX, to match Hornady Super Performace Ammo. Hunting deer in North West Texas. Shooting Remington Model 700, 24″ barrell

Adam
Adam

I’m not finding any data for Barnes Tipped 180 grain bullets in .300 win mag using H1000 poweder they have a min/max charge for the 200 grain bullet but nothing for H1000 and a 180. Is this data available somewhere ? Not in the Barnes manuals either. Just bought 5 lbs of H1000 and don’t have a starting point to load it. Using Remington cases, 9 1/2 M primers. Everything the same as the Hodgdon tests with their powders except no data for the bullet weight I shoot.

Gary Hackett
Gary Hackett

How come when I select 12 gauge Remington 2 3/4″ Nitro, What I get is 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 Bismuth
I want trap loads and cannot find them.

Don Ingalls
Don Ingalls

I need a starting load for a9mm hornady xtp 124gr with CFE hodgden powder w cci primer any help will be appreciated

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

How many grains of hodgdon h1000 should I use for my 7mm rem. mag. using a hornady 139 gr. GMX lead free?

Calvin
Calvin

Is Wenchester 231 and hodgon 38 the same ?

Joe kirby
Joe kirby

I have I Remington Sendero stw. If like to reload 139 grain hornady gmx. What would the best powder be for high velocity and accuracy.?

bob
bob

Bob would like some information reloading a 7.61 mm sharp and hart and the shell was made by norma.

jesse
jesse

wanting to reload 243 58gr v max. needing power weights for the superformace powder

Rod Disbrow
Rod Disbrow

Is there any manuals, or information on loading for the encore rifle? I know it is different than regular bolt action rifles, and especially if you are using MGM barrels, but none of the manuals cover this loading information. Thank you for your attention on this. Rod Disbrow

LARRY PLUMMER
LARRY PLUMMER

do you happen to have any info on loading 7.62×51 tracers using 844t or 844

Pat Hill
Pat Hill

I need load data for 6mm 95 and 100 grain bullets using superformance powder and 7mm 08 using 139 and 140 grain bullets.

Danny Dunlap
Danny Dunlap
Reply to  Pat Hill

I need data for the 7mm 08, using Hornady 139 or 140 grain SST bullets.

Merwan Irani
Merwan Irani

Can someone give me the loading data with the Hornady superperformance powder with 70 grns of hpbt bullet and 100 grns of sp bullets. Thanks. Merwan

Dale

I am looking for load data cfe223 in the 17 fireball using 25 gr. Hollow point

Roger Raymond
Roger Raymond

Looking for load for 270wsm with superformance powder thank you

Bob Addy
Bob Addy

I am looking for load data on Superformance in 25-05 using Hornady Interbond 110gr bullet.

Clarence Eck
Clarence Eck

I have 400 rounds of 30-06 180 grain loads manufactured by Alpine in Colorado in the ’70s. The powder seems to resemble Hodgdon Superperformance. The loads I pulled averaged out to 59.7 grains of spherical powder. Can you verify the powder used is Superperformance? Research indicates that Bruce Hodgdon worked with Alpine to develop their loads.
Regards,
Clarence Eck

john ashceaft
john ashceaft

I like reload recipes for 12 ga. RIo shotgun cases

Paul Weeden
Paul Weeden

I’d like to use CFE 223 in a .358 win, using the Hornady 200g Sp. interlock bullet, CCI large rifle peimer, and Hornady brass.. thank you for your attention, Paul

Troy chapman
Troy chapman

I have a mec sizemaster reloader, I am going to reload some 20 Guage 2 3/4 AA winchester shells for 8 shot 1 oz. My charge bar is a 302/100. I have a number 24 bushing. Does anyone have any recipes for this set up? Thanks

Thomas
Thomas

I would like to have load for my 7.62×25 pistol . Using Hodgdon CFE Pistol powder for 85 gr .cast bullets, and 90 gr hornady HP Thank you

Dave
Dave
Reply to  Thomas

Been looking for the same data.
Had any luck>

josep aixalà
josep aixalà

I have a lot of ammunition .30-06 springfield 180 grains, SSt bullet, Superformance. Can I change the SST bullet for the INTERBOND bullet, 180 grains, with de same powder charge?

John
John

I have a number of rifle calibers. Would you please give me reloading info on your superperformance powder. I have some and it just sets on a shelf with no available information.

greg mcclure
greg mcclure

need load data for 130 grain barnes tsx bt 300 blackout (.308) and 130 grain ttsx bt 300 blackout (.308)

ken kraus
ken kraus

need load info on lil”gun for 85grxtb in 327 cal

Deren
Deren

Why is there not any load data for Superformance powder in .223, .22-250 and .243 with .53gr, 55gr, and 58gr Hornady BT bullets?
They are sold loaded on the shelf at the local sporting goods store in the above mentioned calibers and bullet weights in Superformance.
Is the Superformance powder sold at the retailer different than what the factory Superformance loads are loaded with?

JohnB
JohnB
Reply to  Deren

Has anyone got ANY load data on .223 hornady 55g FMJ BT using Superformance powder?
Is this a forbidden area for Hodgdon/Hornady or what? Why the silence about it?

Louie
Louie

Would like load data for 308 win. using 178 BT. HT. superformance powder.

Bill Haden
Bill Haden

Need data for 7x .223. Case formed .223 remington necked up to 7mm and fire formed. Same case capacity as 300 blackout. 120, 139 & 150 grn. Bullets.

DAVE CHANEY
DAVE CHANEY
Reply to  Bill Haden

LOOK UP THE 7TCU CARTRIDGE. I HAVE A HANDGUN (T/C CONTENDER) THAT USES THAT ROUND. I USUALLY MADE MY CASES FROM MIL 5.56 CASES.

Rodney
Rodney

Why cant I find Hodgdon clays on the shelf at the sporting good stores anymore? A few years ago I could always buy a jar of it. Now I cant even find it to use for my reloads for my 45 long colt cowboy guns.

Herb
Herb
Reply to  Rodney

I shoot one hole group’s with my Black Hawk . 45 long Colt. With 10.5 HS 6. At 60 ‘

ben broghammer
ben broghammer

i need a recipe for 20 guage plastic AA winchester shell with hi skor 700 powder and 209 primer

Bruce Fox
Bruce Fox

Am looking for load data for Superformance powder in a 7mm Rem. mag with 162 grain bullets.

Al lampe
Al lampe

Reload info for 243 win. With superformance powder.

Ben
Ben
Reply to  Al lampe

47.5 gr Superformance, 95 gr projectile (doesnt seem to matter what brand) out of a 20″ Tikka barrel. cloverleaf at 100yards. No pressure signs etc. Great on deer!

john prince
john prince

Looking for a load for 243 Winchester using hogdens 4895 100grain head btsp interlock v max

G.l. Evans
G.l. Evans
Reply to  john prince

winchester 760 ball powder 44.5 gr of powder gives great performance

Derek Harris
Derek Harris

I need some loads for my 325 WSM using your US869 and a 200 gr Barnes TSX

Steve Severt
Steve Severt

Link to hodgdon reloading center does not work.

tom
tom

Harry SP Will not work with the 358 Win. LVR Will I have used it with the 7-08 but only with 100Gr bullets I have used 50 Gr SP and can probably go hotter

Harry
Harry

Need superformance loads for .22/250, 7mm-08, .243, 6.5 creedmoor,25-06, .358 win. Most of all the 6.5 creedmoor, come on hodgdon, it’s your powder and hornady’s round.

Jerry Gorrell
Jerry Gorrell

What load would you recommend for a 257 Weatherby magnum with superformance powder?

Wes
Wes

We need superformance loads for .308, 30-06, 300 WSM, 6.5 creedmore, for a few dif weight bullets.

Thanks,

Wes

Tony T
Tony T
Reply to  Wes

I need superformance loads for 308 win 168 gr. A-MAX bullets, 308 cal 208 gr A-MAX bullets and 30 cal .308 Barnes 200 GRLRX BT/Barnes TSX 30 cal 168gr bthp.

Sonny Robinson
Sonny Robinson
Reply to  Tony T

I shoot a 308 win. 168 gr CT bullet (win. silvertip). I’m looking for more velocity with good accuracy. ( 1 MOA).Will your superformance reloading powder be good or not. Thank you.

Louie
Louie
Reply to  Wes

I would like to get load data for 178 boat tail hp. using superformance.

David Evans
David Evans
Reply to  Louie

I am having a custom rifle made. It will be a .257 weatherby magnum necked up to 6.5. Decision has not been madeas to bullet. Either 127gr or 120gr tsx type bullet .Would this be feassible? Want to load wwith superformance. 24.5″ barrel
Need abas starting place to work up most accurate load. Would you help pleae?