What is TOP GUN? TOP GUN is a portable, affordable, and easy-to-use Computer-aided Marksmanship Training System that allows users to practice in any indoor space with their own unloaded gun of any caliber.
Users dry fire at an electronic target base, and important data such as: Hit Positions, Aiming Traces, Triggering Pull, Distribution of Shots, are immediately displayed on their computers. All these feedbacks are most helpful to TARGET SHOOTERS, LAW ENFORCEMENT, and LONG RANGE SHOOTERS, on the elementary or advanced levels, to enhance their skills.
Top Reasons Why You Should Own a TOP GUN
- Whether you are a beginner, target shooter, law enforcement professional, long range shooter, or instructor, there is a TOP GUN set for you.
- An indoor training tool that can easily be setup at home, TOP GUN not only saves time, but also the hassle of having to travel to a shooting range.
- Dry fire only, the system allows users to practice as many times as they want, without the financial burden of bullets and travelling expenses.
- With different modes designed to enhance specific shooting skills, you can improve your skills with instant feedback from TOP GUN.
- TOP GUN BA (Ballistics): Designed especially for long-range shooting, this set provides critical information such as hit position, aiming path, triggering pull, gravitational drop and cross-wind drift.
- TOP GUN TS-LE (Target Shooting & Law Enforcement): Includes 5 modes (Targeting, Aiming, Triggering, Quick Response and Game) as well as targets available for both target shooting and law enforcement practice.
- If you are interested in learning about how to become a TOP GUN dealer, please email [email protected] for more information on the dealer program.
Op.Electronics will be attending 2015 SHOT Show (Jan.20-23, 2015) at booths #3528 and #3627.
Drop by to view live demonstrations of TOP GUN, and chat with staff members to learn more about TOPGUN’s Dealer Program!
About Op. Electronics
Founded in 1989, Op. Electronics Ltd. is a company based in Taiwan that specializes in the design, development and manufacturing of high-tech laser and electro-optic products. For more information, please contact [email protected]