This event is 2A FlashMob Approved, anyone attending will automatically qualify for their own FREE 2A Mob Patch.
Their latest effort involves a planned blockade of the shop on June 6th 2015 during which “demonstrators” will prevent you from entering Chuck’s to exercise your 2nd Amendment rights.
Needless to say, this is not the kind of activity that you, as a law-abiding firearm owner, should tolerate.
UPDATE: To show his appreciation for the support coming from the gun owner community, Chuck’s Gun Shop owner John Riggio is offering free range time as available on Saturday, plus food and soft drink, coffee, etc.
UPDATE: The Brady Campaign has applied for a permit for their protest with the Village of Riverdale in order to try to keep CCL holders from exercising their rights. The last two protests they held at Chuck’s were without a permit, which had no impact on CCW. If granted their permit, which is expected, their protest becomes an event where CCW is prohibited. Expect to see orange plastic fencing demarking where their permitted activity is to take place. If you enter this area to engage the protestors, you are advised not to be carrying.
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO PROTECT YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
- Everyone reading this alert should go to the following link and sign up. The link goes to a site operated by the gun grabbers. If you sign up on the form, it will send a clear message that we stand ready to protect our rights. The sign-up link is as follows: http://tiny.cc/2hz1yx Fill the form out completely.
- Plan to be at Chucks Gun Shop, 14310 S Indiana Ave, Riverdale, IL no later than 9:30 AM on Saturday June 6th, to prepare to protect Chuck’s from the gun grabbers.
- Be sure to wear IGOLD or NRA t-shirts, hats, etc.
- If you see members of the media on site, actively approach them, identify yourself as a law-abiding firearm owner, and tell them you reject the lies about Chuck’s spread by Pfleger and the gun control movement.
- Post this alert to any and all Internet blogs, chat rooms, or social media to which you belong.
- Pass this alert along to your gun owning friends and family members. Tell them to sign up with the gun grabbers and to attend the event to protect Chuck’s.
It’s very important that everyone who reads this alert turns out to help defend Chuck’s. We cannot allow the gun grabbers to hijack our Constitution!
SEE YOU ON JUNE 6TH 2015 AT 9:00 AM!
REMEMBER – GUN CONTROL IS A DISEASE, YOU ARE THE CURE!
- Check out ISRA’s new modern website at www.isra.org! Tell us what you think!
- Follow the ISRA on Twitter and Facebook.
- Give the gift of an ISRA membership.
- Not an ISRA Member? Join Today!
The ISRA is the state’s leading advocate of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership. Since 1903, the ISRA has represented the interests of over 1.5 million law-abiding Illinois firearm owners Visit: www.isra.org
About 2A Flashmob:
In an effort to motivate gun owners and Second Amendment Supporters to show up in person at important events and rallies AmmoLand Shooting Sports News is giving away FREE 2A Flashmob Patches to anyone who attends a protest, rally, open carry event, committee hearing at your state capital or an anti-gun counter protest. (You may already be eligible)
Spread the word, get out, get active!