U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Mesa Tactical’s LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock adapter and pistol grip system for the Beretta 1301 semi-automatic shotgun, made specifically with law enforcement in mind. The LEO Stock adapter system is designed to allow shooters the ability to fit AR style collapsible stocks and pistol grips onto their shotguns, while allowing use of open or bead sights.
The versatile telescoping stock adapter system can be fitted with a standard AR-15 grip and telescoping stock, which enables tactical operators to instantly adjust the length of pull of the telescoping stock in order to accommodate differences in individual body sizes or use of body armor.
Mesa Tactical’s LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapter for the Beretta 1301 semi-automatic shotgun is the first of Mesa Tactical’s “Generation II” LEO adapters. The LEO adapter’s second generation has been completely redesigned for increased comfort, superior handling and configuration versatility.
LEO Stock Adapter Product Features:
- Adapts AR-15 style buttstocks and pistol grips for use with Remington 870, Mossberg 500/590 and Beretta 1301 shotguns.
- Stock adapters are investment cast aircraft grade aluminum, CNC machined and powdercoated black with a tough, chemical resistant finish.
- Adjustable length-of-pull (LoP) to fit shooter’s stature or for use with body armor and other equipment.
- Optional Crosshair Hydraulic Recoil Buffer reduces felt recoil by up to 70%.
- Gives the shotgun similar handling characteristics to the AR-15.
- Collapsible stock makes shotgun easier to stow, transport and deploy.
- Pistol grip configuration allows increased control and user comfort.
- Sling attachment points included.
- Optional SureShell aluminum carriers can be added to the M4 Carbine buttstock.
- No gunsmithing required.
- MSRP $105-$340.
All Mesa Tactical products are designed in Reno, NV and manufactured in Orange County, California, USA. Mesa Tactical has a lifetime warranty and is hand built in the USA using high-grade precision parts.