Here is our 1st sneak peak look at the all new Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 Compact Pistol in 9mm and 40SW. Click here to read our first hands on, range test review of the Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact Pistol.
USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Smith & Wesson has a new line of compact pistols coming out and we are getting early glimpse at the details.
It is a G19 sized handgun called the Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 Pistol with an included 4” barrel and holds a 15 round magazine in 9mm (13 rounds in .40S&W). Available in both 9mm and 40 S&W with ambidextrous manual thumb safety with four interchangeable palmswell grips included.
Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 Compact Pistol
All of the M&P M2.0 Compact pistols include the following features:
• Compact-size frame with accessory rail.
• New, 4” Barrel Length
• New, light, crisp M2.0™ trigger pull.
• Positive tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grips for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
• Low bore axis reduces perceived recoil making the M&P M2.0 pistol comfortable to shoot.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Extended rigid stainless steel chassis to reduce fl ex when fi ring.
• Striker-fired action.
• Visual inspection port loaded chamber indicator.
• Each pistol comes with 2 magazines.
• Stainless steel slide and barrel with durable Armornite® corrosion-resistant finish.
When we get more details on the Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 Pistol, we will update them here.
UPDATE 9/8/2017: All four Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 are now available for immediate purchase at online retailer Brownells.com. All with a street price of $499.99 as of 9/8/2017.
- SMITH & WESSON – S&W M&P M2.0 COMPACT 9MM 4″ BBL 15 RD
- SMITH & WESSON – S&W M&P M2.0 COMPACT 40SW 4″BBL 13 RD
- SMITH & WESSON – S&W M&P M2.0 COMPACT 9MM 4″BBL AMBI SAFETY 15 RD
- SMITH & WESSON – S&W M&P M2.0 COMPACT 40SW 4″BBL AMBI SAFETY 13 RD
Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 Pistol Specs