USA -(Ammoland.com)- Gun grabbers in Congress and the Minnesota legislature just can’t wait to hop on the gun control bandwagon.
Take a look at what’s already in progress at Congress:
- A bill, intended to just ban “bump stocks”, that is so poorly written it will wind up banning most semi-automatic firearms, trigger changes, and a host of other issues.
- Magazine bans – making it illegal to manufacture or possess a magazine that holds more than ten rounds. This goes far beyond Bill Clinton’s magazine ban which was a ban on manufacturer only.
- All sorts of “assault weapon” bans that would ban many commonly owned hunting and deer rifles
- A ban on tannerite and other marking explosives
- Requirements that gun owners register, get a license, and have insurance even just to own a firearm
And then here in Minnesota, we have many DFL candidates for Governor who are vowing to pass gun control legislation as soon as they sit in the Governor’s mansion, including Tim Walz, who held an A+ rating and multiple endorsements from the National Rifle Association.
We’re even seeing Republicans like Erik Paulsen come out in favor of gun control.
Now is the time to join the fight!
Here’s how you can help:
- Call your United States Representative and let them know you are opposed to any new gun control measures. Find your member of congress at this link.
- Call both of your US Senators and let them know the same. I know this means calling Amy and Al, who aren’t really on our side on this issue, but they still need to hear from you.
- Senator Al Franken, Saint Paul Office, 651-221-1016
Senator Amy Klobuchar, Minneapolis Office, 612-727-5220
- Contact your State Senator and State Representative in Saint Paul and let them know the same message. Find your state representative and senator at this link.
- Support the Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus
If you’re not a member, join today!
If you’re already member, consider an additional donation to support our efforts. If you’re willing and want to do more, become a recurring donor by giving a set monthly amount.
Signup as a volunteer.
If you can give $200, $100, or even $25 or $10 – your support means a lot to us and allows us to stay active in the fight during what looks to be one of the most challenging periods for gun owners since 2013.
Thanks for being a part of our team. www.gunowners.mn
Yours in Liberty,
P.S. Now is the time to join the fight. Whatever you can do — joining as a member, making a donation today, becoming a recurring monthly donor, or signing up as a volunteer — we need you on the field.
About Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus:
The Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus is a non-partisan, single-issue Minnesota nonprofit advocacy organization dedicated to the full restoration of firearms freedoms in Minnesota. The Caucus is a IRS recognized 501(c)(4) organization. Learn more on their website.