This package deal includes the finished pieces you need to assemble your own Defected Tungsten M4E1 Rifle, including an M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, M4E1 Lower Receiver and Gen 2 Enhanced Handguard all finished in custom Defected Tungsten. Stand out at the range with a unique and eye-catching build. This is a one time offer for this finish – once they are gone, they are gone!
- M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver finished in Defected Tungsten. Upper receiver is assembled and includes the forward assist, dust cover and barrel nut.
- 15″ Enhanced Gen 2 KeyMod or M-LOK Handguard finished in Defected Tungsten
- M4E1 Lower Receiver finished in Defected Tungsten
This February Builder Set is also available in an M5E1 (.308) Enhanced configuration.
Please note – These parts are individually hand finished. Although the same design and coating process is used, there may be variations between sets.
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party’s (the person that will be picking it up) information under “Recipient Name” while checking out. There will be a seperate field for FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer fax or email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
Fax: 253-272-1168 | Email: [email protected]
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms” by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
About Aero Precision
Aero Precision is known for two things: superior engineering & machining, and the ability to get the customer what they need, when they need it. Their products have been recognized across the country by members of the military and law enforcement communities for one simple fact – they work better. Aero Precision’s roots are deeply tied to aerospace, and the company’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining stems from that. When you’re building something that will fly in the air, there is no margin for error. The team at Aero takes that same approach in the firearms industry. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. Aero Precision is not every manufacturer.
Manufacturing a great receiver isn’t just about what the end product looks like. It’s about what it feels like, how it works, how it handles and performs. Aero Precision pushes the boundaries of manufacturing and challenge the status quo by constantly looking for new ways to use, develop or evolve existing processes. By personally designing and engineering state of the science tooling in-shop, they are able to leverage the latest machine tool technologies to provide you with components of the highest quality.