U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Faxon Firearms will initially launch with the Patriot and Hellfire slide profiles. All are manufactured completely in-house from 17-4 Stainless Steel, accept Glock sights, and have Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) finishes. Enhanced front, rear, and top serrations are strategically located to aid in slide manipulation.
All slides come with an optics-ready cut. Each profile is available with either a Trijicon RMR cut or a multi-optics mounting system that accepts the Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris FastFire. Both the Patriot and Hellfire have machined posts in the optic cuts for optic locating and recoil absorption.
- Available in two models: Patriot & Hellfire
- Manufactured in-house from 17-4 Stainless Steel bar stock
- Enhanced front, rear, and top serrations
- Accepts Glock sights
- Optic cuts for either Trijicon RMR or Vortex Venom, Vortex Viper, and Burris FastFire
- Slides ship with a cover plate for the optic cut
- Machined posts in optic cuts for optic locating and recoil absorption
- Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) finish
- Front lightening cuts (Hellfire)
- MSRP $499 to $525
Faxon expects to begin shipping in late June 2018.
Both the Patriot and Hellfire slides will be on display at the Faxon Firearms booth at the NRA Annual Meeting, booth #3108.
About Faxon Firearms:
Faxon Firearms is a leader in constant evolution in the firearms marketplace focusing on US-made quality and innovation. From the ARAK platform, GUNNER & FLAME barrels, upper receivers, and an ever-expanding portfolio of innovative accessories, Faxon offers quality complete rifle systems and components. New dealers and OEM accounts are welcome.