Broken Arrow, Oklahoma –-(Ammoland.com)- RISE Armament, a premier manufacturer and supplier of AR components and firearms is pleased to announce the release of the Gen 2 RA-902 Stinger handguard.
RISE Armament updated functional and aesthetic elements of the RA-902 Stinger handguard, incorporating anti-rotation tabs to ensure proper positioning on the rifle. The handguard’s design is updated on the muzzle end as well, with more modern angles for an even sharper appearance.
Bold and sleek, the slimline Stinger handguard combines incredible comfort, functionality, and looks. The 15-inch, free-floating M-LOK handguard allows attachments without the bulk, and a short Picatinny rail system enables additional accessories.
RISE Armament specializes in the design and manufacturing of AR rifles, triggers, barrels, handguards, and compensators for civilian, military, and law enforcement uses. For more information about RISE Armament products, visit www.risearmament.com.
RA-902 Key Features:
- Slimline profile with comfortable center grip point
- Designed for free-floating barrel for improved accuracy
- Accessory-friendly, allowing numerous customization options
- M-LOK-compatible with Picatinny upper rail system
- Anti-rotation and anti-slip technology
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Includes steel barrel nut and hardware
- Available in black, FDE, or foliage green
- Black has MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, hard anodized flat black finish
- FDE and foliage green has durable Cerakote finish
- 15″ in length
- Inside diameter: 1.35″
- Unit weight: 12 oz
- Manufactured in RISE Armament’s Oklahoma facility according to strict aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- Backed by RISE Armament’s 100% product guarantee and lifetime manufacturing warranty
- Made 100% in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, U.S.A.
About RISE Armament:
RISE Armament redefined shooters’ standards with the introduction of its RA-535 Advanced-Performance Trigger in 2014. Today, the company continues to innovate through its lines of triggers, handguards, barrels, receivers, small AR parts, and complete rifles, which it designs and manufactures in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. RISE and its employees are committed to providing reliable products that unleash shooters’ potential and elevate the shooting experience. The RISE Armament team is fueled by a mission to make a lasting difference and strives to continually improve RISE products and our world. For more information about the company, visit www.risearmament.com.