U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- Aguila Ammunition is proud to announce its participation as the official shotshell in the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title attempt of the most clay shooting targets broken in 12 hours (team).
CZ-USA and David Miller, CZ-USA’s Shotgun Product Manager, Aguila Pro Shooter and current world record holder, will attempt to break the current record of 4,602 targets on October 12, 2019 at Powder Creek Shooting Park in Lenexa, Kansas. Before the attempt can be made, Dave needs four more shooters to join his team. Two youth shooters from the A.I.M shooting program and two shooters from the SCTP program will earn their spots on the team by qualifying at A.I.M and SCTP events this summer.
To qualify for the shooting team:
- Team members must be 16 years of age or older on October 12, 2019
- Must be a current member of the SCTP or A.I.M. shooting programs
- Applicants will be required to shoot one of the 50 target qualifier events which stands for 50% of the shooter score
World record qualifier events:
- SCTP Nationals held at the Cardinal Center in Marengo, Ohio July 13 – 20, 2019
- A.I.M. & Grand Championship held at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta, Illinois July 29 – August 4, 2019
- Applicants must send an essay explaining what shooting sports mean to them and why they deserve to be on the World Record team.
Interested participants can learn more about qualifying for this opportunity by visiting https://cz-usa.com/uncategorized/gwr2019/.
About Aguila Ammunition
Aguila Ammunition, founded in 1961, is manufactured in Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico by Industrias Tecnos, S.A. de C.V. As one of the largest rimfire manufacturers in the world, Aguila utilizes cutting-edge technology to manufacture quality rimfire, centerfire and shotshell ammunition. Aguila offers a complete range of products for the self-defense, sport shooting, hunting, law enforcement and military markets. Texas Armament & Technology is the exclusive North American distributor for Aguila Ammunition.
About Texas Armament & Technology
Texas Armament & Technology (TxAT) is the exclusive distributor of Aguila Ammunition in the U.S. and Canadian markets. TxAT specializes in distributing high-quality brands around the globe including distribution into the Mexican market. From marketing strategy, planning and implementation to operational optimization and logistics, TxAT has the experience to bring products to market both domestically and abroad, delivering solutions that deliver results.