Colorado: Lauren Boebert For Congress Launches Latest Television Commercial ~ VIDEO

Colorado – -(AmmoLand.com)- Lauren Boebert launched her latest television commercial “Take Colorado Back” for the general election, stating in the advertisement:

Lauren Boebert For Congress

“I'm Lauren Boebert, a small business owner, a mom, a Coloradan fed up with far-left Washington politicians. AOC? Nancy Pelosi? They'll take away our Second Amendment rights. They'll replace our health insurance with socialized medicine. Not on my watch. I'll keep the government bureaucrats off our backs. I'll fight for good-paying jobs. I'll fight for our local energy, steel, and farms.”

Watch the ad here: youtu.be/cl0f9uFE5lU

Advertising began on Monday, September 7th, 2020, on broadcast and cable television networks throughout the district.

Lauren Boebert is the Republican candidate for Congress in Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District. Learn more about Lauren and her campaign for freedom and prosperity at LaurenForColorado.com. To donate, Text LAUREN to 22525.

Lauren Boebert for Congress
Lauren Boebert for Congress
GAMtns
GAMtns
29 days ago

Go Lauren! Ate at her Shooter’s Grill in Rifle CO last week while on vacation and conversed with her mother. Good food and nice town. Wish we had more fire in some of our Republican candidates in Texas. Lauren had the courage to tell Beto “hell no” about confiscating AR sporting rifles in the midst of a crowd of fearful mommies demand action. Her first insightful question she asked Beto was something like, “How can you guarantee our safety after you take the Guns away?” Beto couldn’t answer the question. She’s smart, courageous, polite and country. She’ll be great. I’s… Read more »

Chuck
Chuck
29 days ago

She had my vote in the Primary, and she has it on November 3rd. Proud to support this woman.

Luv2shoot
Luv2shoot
1 month ago

I wish I lived in Colorado, I’d vote for her in a heartbeat. I’ve donated to her campaign even though I live in Delaware. Now if we can just banish Biden to his basement permanently I can live out my final years in peace and tranquillity.

CourageousLion
CourageousLion
1 month ago

Never accept socialism? What do think medicare and medicaid is? What do you think welfare is? What do you think Social Security is? What do you think public schools are? What do you think a graduated income tax is? What do you think a central bank with all credit established in the hands of the state are? What do you think it is when 9 baal priests in black dresses give opinions that everyone acts are law is? What do you think property taxes are? REALLY? NEVER ACCEPT SOCIALISM ? What you should say is DON’T ACCEPT HARD COMMUNISM. You… Read more »

SEMPAI
SEMPAI
1 month ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

@CL
Nicely Done sir, Nicely Done.

CourageousLion
CourageousLion
1 month ago
Reply to  SEMPAI

Someone didn’t like you giving me a thumbs up because they don’t know what the truth is. They live in a make believe world.

SEMPAI
SEMPAI
1 month ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

I saw that as well..hmmmm
And no Retort.
Please Mr thumbs down give us your thoughts.

Dave in Fairfax
Editor
Dave in Fairfax
1 month ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

CL,
It’s a laudable sentiment, but that ship has sailed. Give her credit for trying to hold the line maybe.
I was going to post the 10 PLANKS of the Communist Manifesto and their use, at present, in the US, but just maybe people will believe it more if they have to do the search themselves.

Last edited 1 month ago by Dave in Fairfax
nod
nod
29 days ago

I am late on this one but, Dave you should post the “10 PLANKS of the Communist Manifesto and their use” or point to where we can read them. If socialism (communism) is to be reversed in this country it had better start now. I don’t know how much longer that this trend can continue and still be turned around. Some might say it is already too late.

Dave in Fairfax
Editor
Dave in Fairfax
29 days ago
Reply to  nod

nod,
Courageous Lion might want to chime in on this. I believe he published an analysis of this quite a while ago in a different forum.

Last edited 29 days ago by Dave in Fairfax
SEMPAI
SEMPAI
1 month ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

I’m down let’s give her the reins somebody’s gotta save Colorado

Chuck
Chuck
29 days ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

Agreed, but we’re stuck with the M & M’s for the time being, so until a better safety net (more effective and cost efficient) is passed, we’re up shite creek on that one.