Insure Your Gun Rights with NRA’s 6-Point Plan for Businesses
FAIRFAX, VA –-(AmmoLand.com)- Hundreds of businesses in the shooting sports industry are helping to protect the guns rights of Americans through the National Rifle Association’s 6-Point Plan for Business.
Part of the industry-driven Insure Your Gun Rights campaign, this new opportunity allows companies to help build a stronger NRA and protect the Second Amendment from political opposition.
For little or no cost, companies are partnering with the NRA in one or more ways outlined by the plan.
Here are the six options for businesses looking to join the fight for freedom:
- Include NRA membership materials with your products or fulfillment materials offering savings on one-year memberships.
- Become a 100% NRA business by holding a company-wide NRA membership drive. Special pricing is available on both one-year and Life memberships.
- Provide a link from your website to NRA’s Insure Your Gun Rights recruitment site and include a link in your bulk emails to customers.
- Donate advertising space in magazines and catalogs, or on radio and television. You can also add the Insure Your Gun Rights logo in any of your advertisements.
- Become an NRA Recruiter by selling memberships in your retail store. Earn a spiff while protecting your rights.
- Encourage your customers to join the NRA by using your customer mailing lists to promote NRA.
Choose from one, several, or all of the options outlined by the 6-Point Plan for Businesses. Each option is customizable to meet the needs of your company.
The threat to the Second Amendment is imminent, making support from the shooting sports industry more crucial than ever. Partnering with the NRA and participating in the 6-Point Plan for Business can boost membership, helping to fight the political forces set on taking away the right to keep and bear arms. Don’t let that moment come- join forces with the NRA to Insure Your Guns Rights and the future of your business.
Learn more about the NRA’s 6-Point Plan for Business by visiting insureyourgunrights.com or coming by the NRA Booth (#11854) at the SHOT Show. For more information on how your company can participate, contact Andrea Myers at [email protected] or by calling (703) 267-3759.
Note: AmmoLand has always runs web banners for Free in support of the NRA.