Top 10 Reasons to Host a First Shots Seminar
NEWTOWN, Conn –-(Ammoland.com)- It might not draw laughs like a Letterman “Top 10,” but if you host a First Shots event at your range, or, as a retailer, co-sponsor an event with a local range, you will find that it draws new shooters, and potential lifelong customers, to your facility.
From Tisma Juett, NSSF manager, First Shots, comes the Top 10 Reasons to Host a First Shots:
10. To introduce new people to the sport of target shooting
9. To dispel myths about firearm ownership in your area
8. To create community involvement
7. To increase foot traffic in your range
6. To take advantage of the 50 percent co-op advertising provided by NSSF
5. To Promote firearm safety
4. To create an awareness in the community of safe firearm ownership
3. To increase retail sales in your retail shop
2. To share in the joy of watching people take their first shots
1. To aid NSSF in our mission to promote, protect and preserve hunting
and shooting sports.
Learn how you can host a First Shots.
The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers. For more information, log on to www.nssf.org.