NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA. –-(Ammoland.com)- Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, the world’s leading manufacturer in high performance sports optics, is pleased to announce a completely new website based ballistic calculator.
The newly formatted system virtually eliminates the guesswork for hunters and sport shooting enthusiasts alike.
The user-friendly, intuitive new Ballistic Calculator system designed by a team of the most experienced ballistics engineers, promises to help hunters and shooters of all levels stay dialed in and deadly accurate.
It’s programmed specifically to compliment the newly desined RAPID-Z, RZ-6 and RZ-8 ballistic retitcles and is fully compatible with the new Windows based operating system.
“ With this newly updated ballistic system and the cutting edge technology of our ballistic reticles the user experience will be fanominal“ stated Mike Jensen, President of Carl Zeiss Sports Optics. “We are constantly striving to provide truely innovative technology that will compliment every skill set of our end users“
This modernized ballistic calculator will aid hunters and sport shooters accuracy through a simple and intuitive navigation platform. It allows users the ability to input their ballistic data and hunting conditions, and then the system will define the exact yardages that coincide with the Zeiss ballistic reticle subtensions. Printing reticle images for field reference is also available.
“The entire ballistic reticle marketplace is generally complex and confusing to most shooters.” stated Mike Jensen. “We have intentionally spent hundreds of man hours simplifying our system, making it user friendly and self-explanatory. It’s the most accurate and simplistic system in the industry designed by hunters for hunters and we are proud that it works exclusively with our Rapid-Z and RZ reticles.”
- – One page screen function for fast data entry and yardage results
- – Frequent ballistic updates to keep up with the newest bullet and cartridge technology
- – User can chose their exact Zeiss Riflescope with ballistic reticles
- – Final display shows exact user reticle with exact subtension yardage for the users ballistic data
- – Print reticle screen shot to desired size for range or field use
- – Select factory cartridges or hand load data to customize ballistic data to individual criteria
- – Displays subtension yardages for optimum and actual magnification settings
- – Moveable magnification bar for instant visual explanation of how magnification settings affect yardage accuracy
Check out the new Zeiss Ballistic Calulator at www.zeiss.com/sports.