Chicago, IL -(Ammoland.com)- Pulse O2DA Firearms Training, Inc. (Pulse O2DA) recently opened the registration process for its May 30-31, 2015 Tier 4 Combative Firearms Training (CFI) certification course to be held at The Site Firearms Training Center in Mt. Carroll Il.
Course attendees will have the option of staying on site at the adjacent Black Bear Lodge North.
Interested CFI candidates will need to:
- Review the CFI opportunity briefing at the link below.
- Submit resume to [email protected] before May 1, 2015
- Schedule an online briefing and conference call during the week of May 4, 2105.
- Pay CFI course fee and book lodging at the Black Bear Lodge prior to May 15, 2015.
- Begin 14 -day course “pre-heat” May 16.
- Attend course May 30-31, 2015.
The cost of the tier 4 CFI certification course is $1,495. The course consists of 20 hours of on-line study followed by 2-days of on-range certification. The CFI program is an independent firearms training business model. The program is designed for experienced military and law enforcement officers, including those who are current firearms instructors and want to start or grow their own firearms training business via combative firearms training courses, programs, and merchandise.
The CFI program offers:
- World-class training and certification process teaching firearms fundamentals, reality based training, and small unit tactics.
- A curricula development team which is responsive to needs and change, allowing the CFI to focus on his clients and training rather than the headache of constant curricula development.
- Comprehensive curriculum including training scripts, plans, course, and program formats, 7 highly acclaimed fully integrated training manuals, videos, and the worlds largest online combative firearms and maneuver warfare portal the Pulse O2DA Battle Academy. All can be packaged in several different configurations to best augment the CFI’s business model.
- Professional marketing support including website development, merchandising elements, fully integrated customer relationship management (CRM) software, sales support and training, point of purchase (POP) display.
If you would like to be considered for CFI certification then please review the detailed briefing available here:
About Pulse O2DA Firearms Training, Inc
Pulse O2DA offers their highly acclaimed private firearms training resources worldwide including courses, programs, manuals and the online O2DA Battle Academy.
For more information, please visit www.PulseFirearmsTraining.com.