USA – -(Ammoland.com)- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is launching a series of five targeted ATF related communication products for partners. These products will be published this month and will continue to roll out throughout the summer. These email distributions will replace and enhance existing communication tools, and will be distributed under the name e-ATF, which stands for electronic ATF information system.
Following several recent assessments, including ATF’s external usability process, we realized that there was a need to communicate with our audience on a more routine basis.
We think e-ATF will increase transparency and communication. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
New Communication Products
Here is an overview of our new e-ATF offerings:
- e-ATF FYI will provide a monthly digest consisting of ATF announcements, resources, campaign updates and notifications of other developments in ATF’s research, services, programs, and policies;
- e-FYI In-Depth will provide quarterly overviews and analyses of emerging and ongoing issues of critical importance to ATF focus areas (e.g., data and statistics, resource allocation, ATF’s investments and policy changes);
- e-ATF Pubs will offer bimonthly notification of ATF’s related publications including summaries, newsletters and links to full-text articles;
- e-ATF Web Updates will alert you to updates to the ATF website (www.atf.gov) and social media news updates; and
- e-ATF Direct (targeted distribution) will provide as-needed statements, Dear Colleague letters, and other communications from the field divisions.
We will be migrating current subscribers to one of the new options above, however you can select additional options by managing your subscriptions using the link below. Another email will be coming with details on the migration.
By implementing this routine communication system, we hope to improve ATF’s ability to reach you with timely, targeted information critical to our collective prevention efforts. If you have any questions or suggestions about how we can improve e-ATF or any of our other communications products, please contact the ATF webmaster at [email protected]
Thank you for your commitment to ATF’s mission.
- Website: www.atf.gov
- Open Data: https://data.atf.gov/
- Social Media: https://www.atf.gov/