ONTARIO, California –-(Ammoland.com)- Bianchi, a brand of The Safariland Group, today announced its professional team member, Kenda Lenseigne, and her horse Sparky, won five overall cowboy mounted shooting competitions in the first two months of 2017.
Kenda not only took titles in the ladies division, but also beat the men in competitions including:
- “Border Wars,” Jan. 20–22, 2017, Queen Creek, Ariz.: Overall title time, for both men and women, in five combined stages was 73.803.
- “Southwest Regionals,” Feb. 10–12, 2017, Queen Creek, Ariz.: Overall winner with a time of 69.637, placing above 211 competitors, both men and women, with the fastest time in three out of five stages.
- “CMSA Winter U.S. Championship,” Feb. 15–18, Queen Creek, Ariz.: Overall Champion Cowgirl, placing above 231 competitors, both men and women, with a time of 72.388.
- “Winter Range Championship,” Feb. 26, Phoenix, Ariz.: Overall title time in all five stages was 45.425, placing above 108 competitors, for both men and women.
- “February Shooter Jackpot,” Feb. 27, St. Cloud, Minn.: Overall title time in three stages was 48.525, placing above 70 competitors, for both men and women.
“My horse is lightning fast,” said Lenseigne. “On every course, I have to change my guns after the first five targets, and am confident in my Bianchi holsters because they are reliable, lightweight and have the perfect fit. With just 7/100 of a second separating first and second place at this year’s Winter Championship, there was no room for error.”
“Kenda continues to set the bar extremely high,” said Scott Carnahan, vice president, equipment, Safariland. “She is a true competitor, and we are extremely proud of her start to the 2017 competitive season. Not only is Kenda an asset to Team Bianchi, she is an excellent brand ambassador and an inspiration to women looking to pursue their passions.”
Lenseigne competed in all five competitions with her Smokechaser™ Bianchi Cowboy holster. Although they will be competing locally every weekend in March, the next major competition for Kenda and Sparky is the CSMA National Championship in Tunica, Miss., April 12–15.
Established in 1964, Safariland has earned worldwide renown and a leadership position in the industry for its technologically advanced holsters and other gear to the law enforcement, military, concealment and competitive sporting markets. Safariland holsters, belts and accessories provide users with high-quality tools to perform their jobs safely and effectively. Safariland is credited for developing the first Level III retention holster for the uniformed duty market. With a reputation for INNOVATION NOT IMITATION, the Safariland brand continues its position as the worldwide leader in retention holsters. Safariland is a part of The Safariland Group family of brands. For more information, visit www.safariland.com/dutygear.
About The Safariland Group
The Safariland Group is a premier global provider of trusted, innovative, high-quality law enforcement and security products for the public safety, military and outdoor recreation/personal protection markets. Offering many of the world’s most recognizable names in these markets, principal brands include Safariland, ABA, Second Chance, Bianchi, Break Free and Mustang Survival. Forensics brands include Identicator and NIK. The Safariland Group’s mission, Together, We Save Lives, is inherent in the lifesaving products it delivers. The Safariland Group has its headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
The Safariland Group is a trade name of Safariland, LLC.