MORRISTOWN, TN. –-(Ammoland.com)- Starlight 3-Gun LLC, the company behind the shooting industry’s only nighttime national 3-Gun match, announced today the major sponsors of the 2017 Starlight 3-Gun Championship.
Supported by a growing contingent of endemic and non-endemic supporters, this year’s match, scheduled to commence on March 10th at the Copperhead Creek Gun Club in Marble Falls, Texas, has gained nationwide attention.
“In order to transform a standard 3-gun match into a two-night event, with the main competition taking place completely in the dark, it takes the collective support of numerous individuals and companies,” said Starlight 3-Gun organizer, Jim Shepherd. “We are truly fortunate to have some of the best and brightest working in tandem with the Starlight team, as hosting a match of this magnitude is no easy feat.”
Presented by Timney Triggers, the 2017 Starlight 3-Gun Match continues to add a growing list of national supporters, which includes the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), SIG SAUER, Vortex Optics, Inland Manufacturing, Crimson Trace and MGM Targets.
Chris Dolnack, senior vice president & chief marketing officer, commented, “The NSSF has supported the Starlight 3-Gun since its inception and we remain committed to helping showcase this unique event to the public. 3-Gun is among the fastest growing shooting sports and the Starlight 3-Gun is among the most interesting and exciting events that we’ve been involved with.”
2017 Starlight 3-Gun National Sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Timney Triggers
- Championship Stage Sponsor: SIG SAUER
- Platinum Sponsor: National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Gold Sponsor: Inland Manufacturing, MGM Targets
- Silver Sponsor: Strategic Armory Corporation, Vortex Optics, Crimson Trace
- Bronze Sponsor: Stoeger, INFORCE, SureFire, DRD Tactical, PROOF Research, Colt Competition, Magpul, Freedom Munitions
- Supporting: H&M Black Nitride, Kahr Arms, Southern Star Man Camps, True Grip & Lighting, JP Enterprises, Elftmann Tactical, Texas Armament & Technology, Blue Heron Communications
For more information regarding this year’s match, be sure to visit www.starlight3gun.com.