USA -(Ammoland.com)- Jen O’Hara and Norissa Harman, the co-founders of California-based outdoor apparel company Girls with Guns, Inc., announced today that they have ended their licensing agreement with Realm Brands.
The licensing agreement was dissolved on August 1, 2017, but in order to minimize the impact on existing retailers, Realm Brands will continue to fulfill all retailer requests and warehouse the GWG inventory until July 31, 2018.
During this transition, CEO Jen O’Hara will step in as the new director of sales for Girls with Guns Clothing, and will be taking over all domestic and international sales meetings and trade shows, including managing a booth at the 2018 SHOT Show.
“We respect and appreciate the efforts of Realm Brands to build relationships and increase brand awareness for outdoor apparel companies like ours in the hunting and shooting industries, but we are looking forward to bringing back all of our warehouse and distribution operations in-house. We value brand loyalty, transparency, and excellent customer service, and we are excited that we will be able to offer our retailers all of that and more in 2018. Our goal is to provide our new and existing retailers with a smooth and seamless transition from Realm Brands’ distribution center in Kansas to our warehouse and corporate office in Northern California. We’re encouraging anyone with an existing GWG wholesale account to please call or email us with any questions they may have during this transition.”
Girls with Guns Clothing is proud to offer the following amenities to all wholesale accounts in 2018:
- Access to exclusive discounts and special buy programs.
- Open lines of communication Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. PST (via phone or email) with frequent updates on the status of your account.
- Quick and efficient pulling and shipping of all orders, no matter the size or the location.
- Easy access to billing information and compassionate billing dispute resolution.
- Ability to talk to any of our knowledgeable staff regarding industry trends, sizing recommendations, and product selection specific to your customer demographics.
- Access to a dedicated sales team who is willing to go above and beyond to serve the needs of you and your customers.
For more information, visit the Girls With Guns website.