Ranger Up – Your Town Hall Meeting Outfitter
Durham, NC –-(AmmoLand.com)- Founded in 2006, Ranger Up creates apparel by and for the military community and the patriotic Americans who love the men and women of the Armed Forces. The guys that own this company either were or are still in the military.
You do not need to go far or labor hours in big box stores to find the proper attire for your next day at the range, impress your shooting buddies with the new 2nd amendment shirt exclusively available from Ranger Up.
No town hall meeting is complete without a friendly Ammolander wearing a “Don’t Tread on Me Tee Shirt”. Be seen and send a message with great Tee Shirts from Ranger Up.
What Ranger Up Stands For:
- AMERICA. Nothing like her anywhere, anytime, in the history of the world.
- Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Airmen, Coastguardsmen, Firemen, and Police Officers. Basically, the crazy SOBs that put their lives on the line every day for less pay than they deserve so that we Americans can sit in front of our plasma televisions and watch crappy reality TV shows, drive nice cars, eat great food, and generally not have to worry about anything of substance.
- Veterans. From George Washington to the newest recruit and everyone in between – Thank You.
- Patriots. We’re talking about the people that believe the Fourth of July is more than just an excuse to set off fireworks, that flying the American Flag all year long is a civic duty, that taking the time to send letters to our troops is an honor, and who realize that
- America wasn’t forged on the backs of journalists, politicians, or campus rallies, but rather through the suffering and discipline of steely-eyed men who refused to accept defeat.
- Dogs. Never trust anyone that doesn’t like dogs. They’re loyal. They’d die for you, and all they want in return is some dried food, some petting, and the occasional piece of bacon.
- Reversing the growing oppression of the proletariat in today’s society. We…uhhh…think this is a good idea.
- Hot chicks. Honestly, aren’t they the reason we do anything?
What Ranger Up Despises:
- Unappreciative Americans. You know these losers – the guys that profess that America is the worst country ever created, threaten to leave if things continue the way they are, but never do and continue to churn out their 6, 7, and 8 figure salaries, complaining all the way to the bank. Anyone with the balls to compare any of our elected officials to the Nazis should be shot on sight.
Visit the Ranger Up Store to find your new favorite shirt.
Ranger Up respect the men and women who are out there getting it done every day.
Ranger Up is expanding. New retail dealers send business inquires to:Ranger Up
715 E Geer St, D2
Durham, NC 27701 www.RangerUp.com
Ranger Up launched on 8 September 2006. We make shirts for the military and the patriotic Americans who love the men and women of the Armed Forces. The guys that own this company either were or are still in the military.