Wyoming –-(Ammoland.com)- You and I know that gun free zones only injure and kill the real victims — law abiding citizens like you and me.
This is why HB-105 was introduced — to restore the right to self defense as guaranteed by Article 1 Section 24 of the Wyoming Constitution which says, “The right of citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves…shall not be denied.”
And just days after legislators swore an oath to defend and obey the founding state document — now I'm hearing rumblings that there is no urgency to move this bill forward.
We all know that Obama and his gun control cronies don't want you to be able to defend yourself. But isn't it insulting when politicians that run for office on a pro-gun platform now act as if they forgotten who they work for?
It's time the state senate hears from you, your family, and friends.
HB-105 is a bill the allows college students and parents that have children in school the ability to defend themselves and families as long as they have a carry permit issued by Wyoming's Dept. of Criminal Investigation, thereby meeting requirements of federal law, and lifting the prohibition on firearms in schools.
Please voice your support, before the clock runs out on this legislative session.
- * Contact Hank Coe (Republican-Park) the Chairman of the Senate Education Committee at: [email protected] Urge him to vigorously support HB-105.
- * Then contact the following members of the Senate Education Committee and voice your support for HB-105, so law abiding citizens can stop being being unarmed victims.
- Jim D. Anderson (Republican-Converse/Platte) at: [email protected]
- Paul Barnard (Republican-Uinta) at: [email protected]
- Bill Landen (Republican-Natrona) at: [email protected]v
- 3.* Please share this email with as many like minded friends and family as you can.
To Liberty,Anthony Bouchard
Wyoming Gun Owners
P.S. Please contact the senate education committee ASAP and tell them to advance HB-105 to the floor.
If you haven't become a vested member of Wyoming Gun Owners please do so ASAP. Chipping in just $20 will go a long way in helping us defend the Second Amendment.
Wyoming Gun Owners is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the Right to Keep and Bear Arms as guaranteed by Article 1 Section 24 of the Wyoming Constitution and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Wyoming Gun Owners is the only organization taking action at this level–with an aggressive program designed to mobilize public support for pro-gun legislation as well as opposition to gun control. www.wyominggunowners.org