When it was time to design and manufacture the best packs on the market, ALPS didn’t take the challenge lightly. By using premium materials and components, extremely adjustable and comfortable suspension systems, and design features that support your hunting activities, you could say that ALPS has hit the bull’s-eye with this new pack line.
The packs have been tested, used and abused, modified, and put back to the test again to bring consumers a pack that is reliable, durable, and practical. ALPS has been designing and manufacturing packs for over 20 years, which made the new line of premium EXTREME packs a natural fit for the company.
“Our current line of ALPS OutdoorZ packs is our fastest growing category and consumers have loved our product positioning of providing quality hunting packs at affordable prices. We’re now going to be able to offer packs that are a step up from the current packs offered in our ALPS OutdoorZ line,” explained Zach Scheidegger, ALPS product manager. “Now consumers who want the best hunting pack out there will be able to find them from a company they’ve come to know and trust. Our business has tripled in the last 5 years and we expect our Extreme packs will continue to fuel that growth.”
The new EXTREME line will feature 4 new pack designs for Fall 2015, all utilizing molded-foam suspension components.
- The Crossfire X is a 2325 cubic inch vented-back day pack that can carry a bow or a rifle and has plenty of pockets for keeping your must-have gear accessible.
- The Pursuit X is a 2700 cubic inch mid-sized internal frame pack featuring an innovative fold-open gear shelf as well as a convenient tree hanging system.
- The Traverse X is a larger 2900 cubic inch internal frame pack with a stow-away meat shelf, fleece-lined side wing pockets for optics, and carry systems for a bow, rifle, and handgun.
- The Commander X internal frame system gives you the option to include a packbag or to use the frame and lashing system alone, which only weighs around 5 pounds. Carrying heavy loads is made easy and comfortable with the adjustable molded foam suspension and a unique frame system, which features dual aluminum stays integrated into a channeled high-density PE framesheet.
To view each pack and their features individually, please visit www.alpsbrands.com/media/extreme. The EXTREME packs aren’t only practical, durable, and aesthetically appealing, but they’ve been used and abused by hunters in regions all across the US to ensure that they really are the best choice on the market.
Hunting Package Giveaway!
- Stop by booth 6063 at the Archery Trade Association show to be the first to see the new Extreme pack line, and while you are there enter the drawing for your chance to win a new gear set up including a new Extreme Traverse X pack, PSE Dream Season Decree bow, and a single pin HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra sight.
Let the Hunt Begin.
About ALPS OutdoorZ
ALPS OutdoorZ is part of ALPS Brands, which started with ALPS Mountaineering in 1993, with the mission of providing quality, high performance, and affordable gear for backpackers and campers. ALPS Mountaineering designs and markets tents, sleeping bags, air pads, packs, and camp furniture. ALPS OutdoorZ, was started in 2007 when they extended their knowledge gained from designing quality backpacking and camping gear to market and design camouflaged gear for hunters, such as packs, turkey and blind chairs, and sleeping bags. ALPS and ALPS OutdoorZ items are sold and distributed in the best camping, backpacking, and outdoor dealers throughout the entire US and Canada. For more information, please visit www.alpsoutdoorz.com.