Interactive High-Tech Steel Shooting Targets Use First-ever Magnetic Reset and Embedded LED Backlit Illumination to Reproduce Classic FPS Game Mechanics
Virtually all shooting targets become static and dull – paper can seen, but can’t be heard; steel can be heard, but can’t be seen. And even “reactive” targets tend to get monotonous after time. Autonomous Alloys has set out to redefine what a target is capable of and in doing so, created the world’s first electronic steel pop up target system that uses traditional first-person (FPS) video game modes to inspire it’s experience, and bring fun and training with interactive, multisensory shooting targets.
Powered by a lightening-fast electromagnet to control pop-up resets and a multi-colored backlit light bar for game feedback, Digital Steel targets combine visual and audio feedback in an extra-ordinary way – every target hit is a satisfying hit. And when wirelessly connected to other targets on the field, something extraordinary happens – game modes that were traditionally only available in video games can now be played down range with live fire. Fan favorites like Free-for-All and Domination from games like Doom, Halo, and Call of Duty, can be played in single player, co-op, and head-to-head modes. Training drills and run and gun modes provide real-world high-adrenaline scenarios and test everything from your double tap and reload skills, to speed and endurance.
Fast paced, intuitive, and fun for shooters of all ages, Digital Steel Smart Targets bring several new features never-before-seen in targets:
- 20+ Game and training modes at launch and more just a download away
- Training drills that include custom time-trials and double-tap requirements
- Virtually unlimited number of wirelessly connected targets down range
- iOS/Android Apps enable fast and intuitive game starts
- Up to 4 players for head-to-head or co-op battles
- Bullet proof! LED illumination is shielded with replaceable polycarbonate bullet resistant polymer; the target popper is cut out of AR450 ballistic steel while the whole chassis is protected by a downward canted AR500 steel shield
- Solid-state with no moving parts but the popper itself. Onboard embedded processor controls magnetic reset, LED feedback, and wireless communication for lightning-fast responses across the field
“Digital Steel Smart Targets are designed to be fun,” said Michael Campbell, co-founder of Autonomous alloys. “Casual and competitive players alike love the system for the charged feedback and action. It’s unlike any other live fire target shooting experience.”
Digital Steel Smart Targets is going through final rounds of beta testing and will be crowdfunded on Indiegogo for final production and a summer 2016 launch. If you would like to join any of our live beta-testing events, contact us on our website at www.autonomousalloys.com.
Connect with Autonomous Alloys at:
About Digital Steel Smart Shooting Targets:
Digital Steel provides the first electronic steel shooting target system. It is designed and assembled in Valencia, California.
For more information, please visit www.autonomousalloys.com.