Smith & Wesson Launches Rebate Offer On Some of Its Most Popular Firearms

Smith & Wesson’s M&P45 Shield
Smith & Wesson’s M&P45 Shield

Smith and Wesson

SPRINGFIELD, Mass.-(Ammoland.com)- Smith & Wesson Corp., announced today the start of the “Savings You Can Carry” consumer mail-in rebate promotion. Several of the company’s most popular and sought after firearms are included in the promotion, including a $75 rebate on the M&P Shield.

“We are excited to announce the “Savings You Can Carry” rebate offer,” said Matt Buckingham, President of the Firearms Division for Smith & Wesson. “Whether you are in the market for our best-selling M&P Shield pistol, our M&P Bodyguard 380 pistol, or one of our value priced Smith & Wesson Self Defense pistols, the new rebate gives our customers the chance to purchase one of these popular firearms and take advantage of some significant savings.”

During the “Savings You Can Carry” validity period, consumers can receive $75 dollars back on the purchase of a NEW M&P Shield pistol, $50 dollars back on the purchase of a NEW M&P Bodyguard 380 pistol or $25 dollars back on the purchase of a NEW S&W SD or SDVE pistol.

Consumers who wish to participate in the offer must complete and submit the rebate form, in one of three ways:

• Complete and submit the form online at www.smith-wesson.com/rebates.
  • Download the rebate form at www.smith-wesson.com, complete and submit via U.S. Mail
  • Obtain a rebate form at your local Smith & Wesson dealer, then complete and submit via U.S. Mail

All submissions must include proof of purchase and be submitted on or before July 31, 2017.

For more information regarding these rebate offers from Smith & Wesson, visit online at www.smith-wesson.com or call our customer service line at (800) 331-0852 ext. 4125.

About Smith & Wesson

Smith & Wesson Corp. is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products, and training to the U.S. consumer and law enforcement markets, as well as global military and law enforcement customers. The company’s firearm division brands include Smith & Wesson, M&P, Performance Center and Thompson/Center Arms. For more information on Smith & Wesson, call (800) 331-0852 or log on to www.smith-wesson.com.

Robert McCarthy
Robert McCarthy

I still haven’t received any rebate from them. Got this email back in July. Then nothing Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer, Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard. The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally… Read more »

Bob McCarthy
Bob McCarthy

I still naven’t received anything from them.
Has anyone gotten the rebate?

jack mcalister
jack mcalister

bought my 9mm m&p shield in july of 2017 like the gun. wanted to take advantage of offer for 2 magazines,2boxes of ammo,and a Caldwell mag charger rebate before sept 30, 2017, sent in rebate sept 1st. still have not heard anything .would like to think that they are still an honorable co.

Robin
Robin

My dad purchased a smith and Wesson on April 18th we waited the time it said and nothing went on line to Check th status it said there was a delay, it will be here by July. Well still nothing and can’t seem to be able to talk to anyone at the number, it puts you to a mail box to leave a message but mail box is full . Go figure. Really disappointed I’m the company.

Charles Carlisle
Charles Carlisle

Bought my Shield .45 on April 22, 2017 and submitted the rebate online that night. Waited the 10 weeks and then checked the status and it said approved. Now July, 31, after hearing nothing from S&W, I checked it again and it said No Record of a Rebate form Being Submitted! Called the number listed and got a MAILBOX Full Message! This is Bull$h!t! Last dollar S&W will ever see from me.

Rafael V Pabon
Rafael V Pabon

I purchased my S&W M&P 45 Shield at Gander Mountain and on the same day (05/15/2017) submitted my request for
the $75.00 rebate, So far no rebate check and no response from Smith & Wesson! The address mailed:
S&W – Savings You Can Carry
P.O. Box 412 . MPS Depat #525-51
Cinnaminson NJ 08077
Great firearms, but poor customer service and/or response!!!

Robert Nolan
Robert Nolan

Still have not received any reply from [email protected] on rebate bought my [email protected] on may 13. Would be nice to no something.

Ray
Ray

Does anyone know about the $100 rebate on the Smith and Wesson AR rifles. Buds Guns sent out a email announcing the rebate of $100 between Jan 2017 thru Dec. 2017 concerning LEO program.

RICH
RICH
Reply to  Ray

JUST LOOKED AT..APPEARS TO BE MILITARY ONLY..NOT LEO

bob i
bob i

Informed by S&W that they are disappointed in their handling of rebates and they are coming. I think they said by mid july will be the last ones.

bob i
bob i
Reply to  bob i

I should mention this was a rebate for the M&P Shield. This is the letter I received………Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer, Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard. The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally… Read more »

Scott
Scott

You know there is a way to call Smith and Wesson and get the status on your rebate. I had to wait 3 months for my Bushmaster rebate last year. The amount of rebate forms they are getting I would either call or be ready to wait.

larry
larry
Reply to  Scott

thanks whats the number?

larry riess
larry riess

I thought s$w was a good copanie, however I bought 380 body guard, mailed in the
450.00 dollar rebate 5-4-17 have not heard anything! shot my new gun and at five 5ft could not hit a 12 inch target. shoots way right so I had to send back for repair, and they said it would take five weeks! so iguess I got scewed on rebate and the gun that I cant use. should have bought a berretta. shame on you smith & lesson we should all learn!!!!

SCSCED
SCSCED

I bought a S&W Shield 45 on April 19, 2017. I’ve had no response from S&W concerning my $75 since. I submitted on line. Is it a scam? I like my 2 Shields, but this rebate thing is putting a foul odor to them. I like Kimber, Sig, and Glock also.

Jim Hayman
Jim Hayman

Sent mine in May 13th Heard Nothing up till now 6/11/2017 Maybe another S&W scam??

Scott
Scott

Is there a rebate for the purchase of the M&P 45 M2.0?

Scott
Scott
Reply to  Scott

I am pretty much done with S&W! They can’t and/or won’t respond to a simple question about a purchase of their firearm. I will continue purchasing Glock, Rugerand CZ’s, they, at least respond to all questions. Bye-bye S&W!

robert arnold
robert arnold

sent my rebate forms in around April 8 2017 and have heard nothing since.

Robert Nolan
Robert Nolan

I sent my 75 rebate in have not heard from you yet I bought S &W sheld 45 on may 13 2017

BILL SADDLER
BILL SADDLER
Reply to  Robert Nolan

I SENT MY REBATE IN ON MAY 18 TH AN STILL NO WORD

Calvin Brown
Calvin Brown

So does the rebate included at the gun show and apply to new in the box non 2.0 shields

Angel Salas
Angel Salas

if they had told everyone I would have waited for April 1 instead of purchasing my shield on March 31, what a shame

Bobby Mays
Bobby Mays
Reply to  Angel Salas

Purchased my 9mm shield in feb., 2017 just lost $75.00 dollars.

George Wynne
George Wynne

Does the rebate apply to the M&P Shield 9mm Performance Center with night sights? If so I’ll be purchasing one as soon as I hear back from you. It will be a great firearm to introduce to our shooters.

George Wynne