U.S.A. –-(Ammoland.com)- The 92G Centurion Tactical merges our award-winning, high-performance Brigadier Tactical enhanced frame with a shorter, 4.25” Centurion slide to create the ideal everyday carry Beretta 9mm pistol.
The 92G Centurion Tactical features all-steel Beretta and Wilson Combat custom parts. Some features of the limited-production 92G Centurion Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), Centurion length slide, a modified M9A1-style checkered frame with accessory rail, and rounded trigger guard. The 92G Centurion Tactical ships with two 17 and one 20-round capacity magazines.
This new model also features an Elite-style, match-grade stainless barrel with a recessed target crown for enhanced accuracy and an Ameriglo “Hackathorn” high visibility dovetailed tritium front sight paired with a Wilson Combat black battlesight rear. The 92G Centurion Tactical also features gray/black Wilson Combat Ultra Thin G-10 grips, a Wilson Combat fluted steel guide rod, Wilson Combat Mag Guide and oversize mag release and other custom features to enhance overall shooting and tactical performance.
Like all Wilson Combat-Beretta collaborations, this model has factory optimized action parts and improved slide to frame tolerances.
- Available Calibers: 9mm
- Magazine Capacity: 17 or 20 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 4.3”
- Overall Length: 7.75”
- Sight Radius: 5.75”
- Height: 5.5”
- Width: 1.5”
- Weight Empty (with 17rd magazine): 33.2oz
- Weight Loaded with 18rds: 40.7oz
- M9A1 Frame with 92A1 round trigger guard profile and improved checkering
- Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
- Enhanced slide to frame fit
- Ameriglo “Hackathorn” design tritium with orange ring, dovetail front sight
- Stainless barrel with recessed crown, 4.3”, black Bruniton finish
- Oversize steel magazine release
- Steel G model de-cocking levers
- Skeletonized Elite II hammer
- D hammer spring
- Wilson Combat Mag Guide
- Steel trigger
- Wilson Combat rear u-notch battlesight
- Wilson Combat fluted steel guide rod
- G10 Gray/Black ULTRA THIN grips with Wilson Combat logo medallion
- Wilson Combat logo on slide
- Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines
- 9mm caliber only
- G configuration ambidextrous decocker only
- All steel components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
- Checkered frontstrap and backstrap
- Beveled magazine well
- Rail for mounting light or laser that accepts all popular models
- Special serial number range with WC prefix
- IDPA Stock Service Pistol approved
- USPSA Production Division approved
About Wilson Combat
Since 1977 Wilson Combat has been the leading innovator in high-performance, custom 1911 handguns, tactical long guns, and accessories. A Wilson Combat product’s unmatched level of exceptional reliability and peerless craftsmanship is only equaled by our legendary customer service.