USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Mobile Range Technologies is proud to introduce 53 ft Mobile Ranges at the 2019 SHOT Show!
One will be a 12 yard range and the other one is 10 yards, with a control room for a range officer. Both will have rear entrances and include the following features:
SPEC SHEET for 53′ DRY VAN
53′ Dry Van Pistol Range (most common pistol calibers up to 44 MAG (not rifle caliber pistols) 360⁰ Steel plating with:
- 2 Shooting Booths include 2 LED Lights per booth plus LED target lighting
- 2 Shooters Shelf that folds flush into wall (center 3rd shooting lane option will be a fold down shelf)
- 2 Shooting Lanes 12 yards (10 Yard w/control Room Option) with touch screen controlled wall mounted target retrieval system (patent pending)
- MRT Bullet Trap (patent pending)
- MRT HEPA Air Filtration (patent pending) with 4 ton AC/Heat pump we use 100% outdoor air that passes across the shooters.
- Spray foam Insulation
- Alum. Stairs
- 2″ Sound Foam on Ceiling and 1.5” of sound absorbing rubber or 2” sound foam on walls (firing line forward)
- Rubber Floor
- Meet / Exceed Federal Standards
- Easy to clean Stainless Steel (or 2” sound foam) up to Firing Line
- 100% Built-In Controls Throughout
- All Components Built-In to Walls
- Only needs 50amp (70amp w/control room) 208/220 circuit
- 1-year warranty
- Free Training in Wichita Falls TX.
- Programable Target Retrieval System
- Integrated Live Fire Simulator
- Camera System
- Intercom System
- 3rd Shooting Lane
- Tactical Training Gates
- Custom Decals and Rifle Rated up to .308 Win
- Rifle Rated Would Have a Rubber Block Bullet Trap
“Mobile Range Technologies, LLC and Lucas Oil have teamed up together to sponsor the Beer Garden at this years Shot Show. We will have one of our mobile ranges on full display in the Beer Garden if you would like to visit us.
The range is open to everyone to see, but if you would like to have a private, more in-depth look please let me know and we will schedule a time.
We also have a Shot Show special for orders placed at the show or by February 10th 2019. If you’re interested in financing I can put you in touch with the company we recommend and get you pre-approved prior to the SHOT Show. Just let me know and we can get that started, also.
See you in the Beer Garden!”
Scott Hinton, Owner
Mobile Range Technologies