Virginia – -(AmmoLand.com)- 1. Virginia Citizens Defense League now has a model Second Amendment Sanctuary resolution for distribution!
- Another domino falls: Appomattox became a 2A Sanctuary tonight by unanimous vote!
- Action item: Franklin County – keep the pressure up!
- VCDL now has a model Second Amendment Sanctuary resolution for distribution!
1. Virginia Citizens Defense League now has a model 2A Sanctuary resolution that you can provide to interested counties, which have not already passed such a resolution.
As always with such things, there is room for improvement, but we simply don't have much time. Things are moving way too fast across the state. This resolution is solid, provides key protections, and makes a strong statement to the General Assembly.
It is a Microsoft Word document. All that needs to be done is to replace the county name (such as Chesterfield) and replace with the correct month and day (such as November 25).
See the embed below to download the resolution. If your county has not yet passed a 2A Sanctuary resolution, get a copy of the resolution to your Board of Supervisors member ASAP! Also, see AmmoLand News Second Amendment Sanctuary step by step guide found here.
VCDL 2A Sanctuary Model Resolution for Virginia
2. Another domino falls: Appomattox became a 2A Sanctuary tonight by unanimous vote!
More good news! Appomattox County is now the latest Second Amendment Sanctuary in Virginia. Congratulations!
We now have FOUR sanctuaries and there are more are on the way this week. I can't wait to see where we are by the end of November!
3. Action item: Franklin County – keep the pressure up!
Keep the pressure up in Franklin County for becoming a 2A Sanctuary. Especially important is to contact Supervisors Cundiff and Thompson!
For Franklin County residents only. Include your name, address, and indicate your support for Franklin County becoming a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary as Carroll County, Charlotte County, and Campbell County have already done. Just click on the name to send an email to that person:
- Tommy Cundiff
- Ronnie Thompson
- Cline Brubaker
- Bob CamiciaMike Carter
- Leland Mitchell or [email protected]
- Tim Tatum
About Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL):
Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (VCDL). VCDL is an all-volunteer, non-partisan grassroots organization dedicated to defending the human rights of all Virginians. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a fundamental human right.
For more information, visit: www.vcdl.org.