Montana Governor Bullock Wants Semiautomatic Gun Ban for America ~ VIDEO

Opinion
Bullock looking at Montana through the rearview mirror.

Montana Governor Steve Bullock
Montana Governor Bullock Wants Semiautomatic Gun Ban for America

Montana – -(AmmoLand.com)- Ex-Montana Governor and 2020 Democratic Candidate for U.S Senate, Steve Bullock's comments came in an August 2018 response to a question posed to him during a CNN State of The Union.

Host Jake Tapper asked Bullock if he would support an “assault weapons ban, a ban on some forms of semiautomatic weapons.”

Bullock answered, “You know, I would, Jake.”

Some people depend for success on being able to fool others – swindlers, con men, fraudsters, and too many political climbers. That applies to Montana's Governor Steve Bullock (D-Montana) who is term-limited in Montana but now grasping at the straws of a national office. He is running in 2020 to occupy the Senate for Montana and knock out one of the most pro-gun Senators in the USA, Sen. Steve Daines.

In order to get elected to statewide office in Montana, Bullock had to claim enough support for the Second Amendment to fool some swing voters. If he had not successfully asserted support for gun rights, he would not have been elected to any statewide office in Montana.

We are now informed by Bullock himself that he lied to voters to get elected Governor of MT. He has only as much respect for the Second Amendment and the Constitution as is needed to get elected to the next public office on his quest. With his new aspiration to become a Senator, he has abandoned all pretense of supporting the Second Amendment and conveniently argues for wholesale gun control. Bullock's only perspective on Montana at this point is through his rearview mirror.

Eric Sell, Editor-in-Chief of Statehouse Review picks up on this when he opines: “Even though it may result in the end of a future political career for Bullock in the state of Montana, he apparently no longer cares. Bullock is young, affable, ambitious, and sees anything lower than a presidential cabinet-level appointment as beneath him.”

Chameleon Bullock should be political toast here now that he is moved by political convenience to recant the lies he told to get elected in Montana, but as 2020 has shown you can not count on anything working as planned.

A better question may be, will Bullock's opportunistic political philosophy affect the Nation? Maybe. Bullock now has a new audience to fool, and he's good at that. He will talk with conviction about how he may still possess a gun once owned by his great grandfather, and how his ownership of that gun may be respected as long as he keeps it inoperative and government overseers permit. While crafting and telling these new lies, Bullock will be surrounded and protected by government agents carrying exactly the guns Bullock would not allow politically unreliable peasants to have. Bullock will expect these government agents and their swarms of sycophants to stand ready to impose Bullock's new political philosophy on the rest of us, at gunpoint if necessary.

Listen to Bullock in his own words advocate for a gun-haters wish list of gun control.

As the old saying goes, “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” Observers on the national stage will do well to know that Bullock has no Montana ethic, shares critical behavior with the common con artist, and will say anything to gain advantage and succeed in his quest for higher office and more power.

That is Bullock's demonstrated legacy from Montana.

Gary Marbut is President of the Montana Shooting Sports Association, a highly successful political advocate for Montana gun owners. Marbut is accepted as an expert in state and federal courts concerning firearms, self-defense, and use of force, and is the author of Gun Laws of Montana.

Gary Marbut
Gary Marbut
nobodyuknow
nobodyuknow
1 month ago

REMEMBER, VOTE FOR STEVE DAINES!!!!

loveaduck
loveaduck
1 month ago

What the hell! Did California invade Montana?

ExGob
ExGob
1 month ago

Did this guy not make his anti-gun opinions known to the people of Montana prior to being elected as their governor? Evidently not, or he never would have made it to the nomination much less winning the seat. I have every confidence that the majority of Montanans are way yonder smarter than to vote for an anti-gunner.

CourageousLion
CourageousLion
1 month ago

Remember this…these psychopathic control freaks can only get what they want if other psychopathic control freaks dress up in a clown costume, put on a badge and gun and are willing to cage you for violating a “law” that also violates our natural rights. THEY are the problem. Remember that. Those guys who ignore their oaths of office and bust your door down at 3AM to enforce these anti freedom edicts.

Circle8
Circle8
1 month ago

Bullock was and still is a mental midget. I am not even sure he is an American.

Wass
Wass
1 month ago

It was disappointing, to watch President Trump just stand there and let this guy give a speech. “Do you have a question?”, should have been interjected by Trump. Instead, he let him ramble on with the boilerplate talking narrative, we’ve all heard many times.

Rebel VA
Rebel VA
Reply to  Wass

Ban bullock!

1 month ago

This article says it was posted today. I assumed it was written today but with all the old posts I think I am mistaken. Strange how some posts are two years old and still apply today. I was an idiot and commented to some of them without realizing it. Oh well, I guess that someone might get some sense of pleasure out of them.

Dave in Fairfax
Editor
Dave in Fairfax
Reply to  musicman44mag

MM44M,
Don’t feel bad. If it was relevant then and still is it’s worthy of noting. The people who wrote it may still be here and may pick the thread back up. I do the same thing in hope of pulling them back in (just when they thought they’d gotten out).

Cruiser
Cruiser
1 month ago

Those of you complaining about Californians turning your state blue, you already had a large population of Democrats, it just took a few more to tip the scale. “Fight the enemy inside your wire.”
For those of you trying to flee your hell hole, stay and fight, pay attention to who you are voting for from dogcatcher on up. You allowed them to get where they are, you can get them out. Be vigilant your state belongs to you, it’s worth fighting for.

Shame on every Gun Owner who votes Democrat.

Reply to  Cruiser

You are absolutely right. This idiot was born and raised right there in Montana in Missoula. the demonrats from commiefornia may have tipped the scales just as you said but Montana had plenty of demonrats already there in order for his election to happen.

RoyD
RoyD
Reply to  musicman44mag

It doesn’t help that Missoula is a college town. I was there for five days a year ago August. Went to see my Mother, who passed last March, and also visited my wife’s sister’s oldest daughter, who is a Lib, and also visited my oldest brother who lives south of there around Lulu. Nice place for a visit, don’t think I could live there.

Reply to  RoyD

You know, I have noticed that about college towns. Since I have been looking for a place to move to I search for towns that are republican heavy. I have noticed that college towns are always democrat. It’s that way in Wyoming, South Dakota, Eugene Oregone and in Idaho especially Boise. Seems only normal that Montana would be that way too. I think it proves that there is a sickness in our universities.

Capn Dad
Capn Dad
Reply to  Cruiser

Every gun owner who votes democrat is a traitor.

Jeffersonian
Jeffersonian
1 month ago

Yes, Fudds, that means Granpa’s Sweet Sixteen Humpback too.

TStheDeplorable
TStheDeplorable
1 month ago

The should build a statue of this man and erect one in every state that attracts Californians to give the locals a glimpse of the idiocy that is descending on your state just because they want to sell land for five times what its worth so Californians can work remotely away from the state they already ruined. It’s a guarantee they’re going to continue to vote for idiots.

Cruiser
Cruiser
1 month ago

These Governors were elected to govern for us, not over us.

Joe
Joe
Reply to  Cruiser

All politicos are elected to work for the PEOPLE !!

SweetOlBob
SweetOlBob
1 month ago

Montana ? Montana actually VOTED for this liberal weenie ?
In your miles of open country, Montana, where you MUST be responsible for your own safety and protection, this nut would ban semi automatic firearms !
Just call the Sheriff. He’s only 20 or so miles away and he can hurry right over and count your dead.
Read, Dial 911 and die !

Cruiser
Cruiser
1 month ago

If you vote for a Democrat, you might as well surrender your second amendment right, because that is what you just did. Your first amendment right will quickly follow.

Shame on every Gun Owner who votes Democrat.

Jonesy
Jonesy
1 month ago

WTH ? Some of these comments are two years old !! ?

Reply to  Jonesy

I ran into the same thing on Sunday and they were four years old and it was about 45 long colt vs. 45.

nrringlee
nrringlee
1 month ago

Ask him one simple question: why do you not trust the vast majority of your fellow citizens? Usurpers of liberty need to be called out in cold, direct language. He represents the clearest form of Madisonian faction. Conspiring against the liberty of your neighbors is subversion.

WI Patriot
WI Patriot

Go pound sand…

Reply to  WI Patriot

How can he do that when his head is giving him a rectal exam.

Green Mtn. Boy
Green Mtn. Boy
1 month ago

People in hell want ice water,Eff Bullock and his fellow traveling Marxist’s.

Jerald schmaltz
Jerald schmaltz

We were fooled here in florida. His name is brian mast a rino for sure. He got in by saying he was progun. Now he wants to ban ar15s. Vote the scumbag out

Lord-Pi-314
Lord-Pi-314

We need emails for these pansies so we can send them love letters. And we should be putting all of them on a list that we can all refer to when we need to say something. And we need pictures of their Traitorous faces. For when they go on the run.

Reply to  Lord-Pi-314

Now that sounds like something organized that could actually happen and make a difference.
I live in Oregone, notice I didn’t say Oregon. My governor is Kate shit stain Brown. Notice how I turn her name into a negative. She is proudly the first bysexual governor that the USA has ever had, that we know of. Makes me wanna puke.

Go Trump 2020

Last edited 1 month ago by musicman44mag
JohnL
JohnL

What! No, do not vote for democrats! I m a democrat and I think You have to be crazy to vote for today’s democrats. They are not democrats according to them I m a conservative! LOL. I love guns. My party is lying completely! Wake up Montana. #WalkAway.

Joe
Joe
Reply to  JohnL

I hope you have seen the LIGHT !!

gary
gary

I hope all the democratic party will stop with the gun control thing. I am a democrat and I know guns don’t kill people, people kill people with guns and I carry a gun to protect myself from people with guns. How many times do you stupid democrats have to be told that. Get off the gun kick. I will always have a gun just like the criminals, because when we don’t have a gun they will, remember that, maybe you won’t but I will

Joe Balyeat
Joe Balyeat
Reply to  gary

Soooo….. Why are you a Democrat?…..

gary
gary
Reply to  Joe Balyeat

That’s a good question. I think it time to make a change because there are times I don’t agree with either party. Thanks for that question

JohnL
JohnL
Reply to  gary

I stay so I can complain and drive Dem crazy!

Joe
Joe
Reply to  Joe Balyeat

EXACTLY !!

Ivsan Koonm
Ivsan Koonm
Reply to  gary

WHY DO YOU KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT IF YOU WANT TO POSSESS GUNS???? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO WISE UP??????? DEMOCRATS ARE NOT FOR THE WORKING MAN OR SPORTS MAN. THEY ARE ALL LIBERALS WHO LIKE COMMUNISTS WILL LIE TO THE VOTERS TO KEEP BEING ELECTED. I WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU WHEN THEY COME TO COLLECT YOUR GUNS SINCE YOU WERE NOT BORN WITH ENOUGH INTELLIGENCE TO NOT BE CONNED BY DEMOCRATS. LIVING IN MONTANA WILL NOT SAVE YOU FROM THE LAW. MONTANA IS ALSO BEING FILLED UP WITH LIBERALS EXCAPETING FROM CALIFORNIA…..WAKE UP STUPID!

Dave in Fairfax
Editor
Dave in Fairfax
Reply to  Ivsan Koonm

Ivsan,
If you’re still around…
Turn off your CAPS LOCK, you’re shouting.

Last edited 1 month ago by Dave in Fairfax
archmark
archmark
1 month ago

WHAT BS!!! Your “shouting” comment is SO 1990’s Dave!!! You’ve got MUCH better things to waste your digital ink on!!!

nrringlee
nrringlee
Reply to  Ivsan Koonm

Leftists. If you want to find a liberal you have to go to the Libertarian party. The democrat party is full of progressives and leftists like the Democratic Socialists of America. Be clear.

Richard Forscutt
Richard Forscutt

The problem seems to be that a lot of Californians move out of California to avoid the overrunning of illegal aliens and they seem to bring their liberal left leaning tendencies with them (at least the one’s that have left California in the last 5-10 years). I would hope that Trump would build the wall and clean all of illegal aliens out of California. In spite of my hard feelings for California, California does not belong to Mexico and they should not be allowed to be a sanctuary state to ruin the rest of the country. As far as Gov.… Read more »

Michael
Michael

Right on about Libtards moving to AZ NV WA and OR Left coast States. Dem Rep Congresswoman now anst Hellers(R) US Senate seat she is an NY born POS Rich politician from Silicone Valley, want’s GUN Control CA style. Wacky Jacky Rosen is a Yes mam for Nasty Nancy waiting for a Straightjacket and Mental senior retirement home. If We get an NV Demo-Rat like Steve Slesszzzack a once NRA endorsement now want’s a beef with the NRA and ban AR 15 along with HC Magazines, bump stocks and suppressors and accessories, and fix the MICS Universal UN Small arms… Read more »

Quatermain
Quatermain
Reply to  Michael

Heller was a Rino’s Rino. He has always been a political sleaze ball. That’s why he got beat.

Jonesy
Jonesy
1 month ago

We have the same problems with Massholes coming here and bringing their politics

Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

I have to say, I saddened but more surprised that the fine 2nd Amendment loving and HIGHLY independent residents of Montana would vote for this guy. But, more importantly, that they’d let him stay after making some of those comments. Burn it down. Burn it all down.

Grim
Grim

“Get a rope” for the governor!

Jim Hovater
Jim Hovater

Liberals like Bullock’ will lead America into another civil war’.

nrringlee
nrringlee
Reply to  Jim Hovater

He is not a liberal. He is a New Left Progressive. Be very clear. Leftists have been hiding behind the false flag “liberal” since Roosevelt II and have effectively lied to the American People about their true agenda. Enablers like Rush Limbaugh have aided them. Call a spade a spade. A leftist is a leftist. A socialist is a socialist. To find any liberals in this country you have to go to the Libertarian Party.

Timothy Votaw
Timothy Votaw

It appears that Montana has somehow become infiltrated with “other” influences, moneyed ones. Look how much of both Montana and Wyoming prime real estate has fallen into the hands of Hollywood types, looking for their own “sanctuaries”, while funding leftist causes and castigating those, like us, who refuse to kiss their rings. The demographic changes are directly responsible for the loss of these states into the hands of “progressive” liberals and leftists. And coincidentally, the more you allow illegal immigrants, who are going to be beholden to the Democrats when they finally hand over the vote to millions of them,… Read more »

Billy Breeze
Billy Breeze
Reply to  Timothy Votaw

I believe every word you wrote there Timothy ! The city I grew up in, Austin Texas, was always pretty much liberal but now it’s TOTALLY out of control, so much so when I went back a few years ago..I literally didn’t recognize it except for some buildings that have been there since I was a boy. The people are TOTALLY different now though. People are just like every other out of control city all over the country. I’ve lived in 27 states, and about 5 of them that I know of have changed so dramatically like you were saying… Read more »

Elisa
Elisa
Reply to  Timothy Votaw

Spot on, Timothy. That is exactly what happened to my beautiful home State of Washington.
BTW…… Are you aware that the communist city of Seattle has their very own 17 foot tall bronze statue of LENIN? Yep, they sure do love him there.

Reply to  Elisa

Oh my God, I hope you are kidding me. I lived in Tumwater, Lacy and Tracy for two years in 1979 to 81. I hated it, it was worse in my eyes than kommiefornia so I went back and found that kommiefornia had changed and gotten worse in those two years two but I hated Washington more.

Michael
Michael
Reply to  Timothy Votaw

Evidence was the Black Imam from NYC on visa an African Muslim in the desert of NM and was let go on a small Bail and now what will happen next, come Oct 1 2018? The elitist are cowards and unAmerican at best.look at Peter Fonda I thought was a conservative!? They can have it they are not the meek but week in the eyes of the lord. we will inherit a better place adn they will bow before Christ as he sets up his Temporary Kingdom to Govern and judge the wicked as we do his will. For now,… Read more »

Reply to  Timothy Votaw

I live in Oregone and I am a kommiefornia transplant and you are right. I was stationed here in 1976. I moved back after retiring and was under the illusion that Oregon was still that laid back easy going friendly state that I left back then only to find that it had been changed and maybe ruined. I am concerned about how things are now and have been contemplating for a couple years now if I should move. I was thinking Montana but as soon as they elected a demonrat for governor I knew it would change like Oregone did.… Read more »

Don Baker
Don Baker

This is an excellent example of why you should never vote for any democrat for any office.

Joan
Joan

Every time I hear that Bullock is eying the Presidency, I can’t help but laugh so hard it makes my side hurt! He’s such a joke if he even thinks he could come close. Bullock is simply another liberal asshole with delusions of grandeur.

RegT
RegT
Reply to  Joan

Joan, if this country could elect – and RE-elect – Obama, why do you think it would be impossible for Bullock to get elected as President? We came so close to the Left (I include RINOs and “Never-Trumpers” in that group) electing the most corrupt and criminal politician who was ever placed on the ticket as a candidate for POTUS, that I still shudder at what the Democrats (and RINOs and “N-T ers”) almost succeeded at pulling off. Other than being black, many of us would have been completely mystified that such a low status politician, with almost no political… Read more »

Brad
Brad

Can’t fix stupid!

Joe
Joe

6 shooter my ass, only let them only carry clubs and slingshots. How in the hell did this commie pos get elected in montana????? I eat this crap in illinois due to shitcockgo, but freaking Montana? OMFG!!! THIS PUKE IS FAILSAUCE. Forget that the “HIGHLY TRAINED FBI AND COWARD COUNTY FAILED to do their job, at least one cops kid wore a bullet resistant vest to school that day… more MJ ultra? More like Sacramento where more than one eye witness said I’t was three white guys in swat gear doing the shooting, in vegas where eye witness cameras show… Read more »

Derek Lakey
Derek Lakey
Reply to  Joe

Huh,,, How did you end up getting this information that in exactly opposite to what was released?

Michael
Michael
Reply to  Derek Lakey

The Private lawyers adn PI’S who went beyond the Clark CO Sheriff and FBI had a Fed district Judge on their side to proceed to investigate, It is now revealed that Paddocks girlfriend was an FBI Informant. The FBI controls the Left in S NV. An Article from teaparty.org.Many called into INFO WARS and an Australian who was on vacation was next to Paddoxjs room as he called into Art Bells Midnight in the desert radio show and talked with Co-Host Heather Wade who now is no longer after ART Passed away, gave his testimony on air what exactly happened… Read more »

James Andrews
James Andrews

I can’t believe people from Montana elected this idiot! He needs to be recalled and replaced!

Vietnam Brown Water Veteran
Vietnam Brown Water Veteran
Reply to  James Andrews

James, You are exactly correct. Recall and replace is in order. If he wants citizens to go back to the stone ages, he should be forced to commute via horse and buggy. His security detail should be forced to use what he is proposing for the citizens. Give them all 6 shooters. No modern equipment or conveniences for anyone this stupid.

stevie
stevie
Reply to  James Andrews

I can, the people here, many of them are stupid, and the demographics are changing.

Most of them don’t study what’s being said by the politicians, and just vote along party lines, or what they are told someone is about.

madelyn
madelyn
Reply to  James Andrews

thats the truth. totally bs… a brother committed suicide but i dont blame the gun … i blame in part (my brother pulled the trigger) the bastard legislators that put many citizens in financial messes… cause great hardship…

LARRY RYLANDER
LARRY RYLANDER

I certainly hope that the folks in Montana quit voting on party lines ONLY and check these phony a– holes out before casting their votes, there are a lot folks that vote for a candidate just because they have a R or D by their name , wake up folks , they are stealing our freedoms on a daily basis!! I believe that the politicians that are for gun control are worried that if the people wake up they will use the guns where needed most!! I’ll let you guess where that may be!!

Gert
Gert

Montana, wake up and get rid of this Bastard infringing on your rights!!!!

MB
MB

Humans find ways to kill, been going on since Cain murdered Abel. Rock or a Glock, no matter, if the will to kill is there, the tool is inconsequential. A Pickup truck is a much more efficient weapon than a gun. Based on Governor Bullock’s logic, Montana needs to ban rocks, good luck with that.

Douglas Kuykendall
Douglas Kuykendall

Don’t see how Montana voted this ass clown into office.He must have done the democrat way,lied through his teeth.That something about Montana voting in a democrat for governor,all the republicans sit at home on their asses and let all these imports out vote them

Green Mtn. Boy
Green Mtn. Boy

He in all probability carried a A rating from Negotiating Rights Away since 1934

RegT
RegT
Reply to  Green Mtn. Boy

Right on, GMB. Far too many people think that the NRA is on the side of gun owners and Second Amendment supporters. They have proven they aren’t. They admitted in PRINT (the August 19968 American Rifleman) that they helped write the NFA in ’34 and the GCA in ’68, in an attempt to “prove they could be ‘reasonable’ and could ‘compromise’.” They have been compromising our tights away ever since, including when they kept all of us members in the dark about the Lautenberg Amendment. That is when I quit, after having been a member for over twenty years. The… Read more »

Rock
Rock

Yet another Schumer suppository… Voters and the Republican party better start doing in depth research on the politicians claiming to be pro 2nd Republicans BEFORE voting day… These under cover, lying, pieces of Dem SHIT have to be flushed.

joefoam
joefoam

Typical politician, lie until your face turns blue to get elected. Vote this idiot out!

dava golino
dava golino

another politician who is sold out to the EU agenda, anti American piece of shite! radical Muslims and Marxists they all need to go.

Capndad
Capndad

Same thing going on here in Tennessee with Bredesen running for US Senate to replace Corker. Bredesen coming off as a moderate when in reality it would take 12 hours of surgery to remove Bredesens head out of Schumers butt. And whoever heard of a politician lying to get elected? Not us right?

tomcat
tomcat
Reply to  Capndad

@Capn Dad, if I remember correctly this Bredesen clown tried to force an income tax on the people of Tennessee before he finished his last term. I have no idea how he ever got elected or reelected. He is a douche bag. If you notice all of his commercials they only show one side of his face, the other side looks like they held a track meet on it with redness and scabs galore. Maybe he wants elected so he can go to Walter Reed to get his problem fixed and the tn-care he forced on the state won’t give… Read more »

Brian G Nelson
Brian G Nelson

This guy should go to a state like California or NY, his politics are well suited for liberal La LA land in those states.

Gary Marbut
Gary Marbut

I for one am a firm believer of the Second Amendment as it was carried down from Mount Olympus by Jesus Christ Himself. The demoRATs will not infringe on my ability to punish grade school kids with my AR-15 and love who I can at any age.

NAMBLA supports your work, Marbut.

truckeral
truckeral
Reply to  Gary Marbut

WTF ?

JoeUSooner
JoeUSooner
Reply to  Gary Marbut

If that was an attempt at sarcasm (or sarcastic humor), it missed!!

However, i you truly feel that way, you need serious psychiatric treatment.

tomcat
tomcat
Reply to  JoeUSooner

I agree with both of you guys. I read the post twice and still don’t understand it except the part about punishing grade school kids with my AR15. Are you a half bubble off level or is this a missed sarcastic.
Whatever it is, I think the feds should be visiting you, that’s nothing to kid about .

Bud
Bud
Reply to  Gary Marbut

Jesus descending from Mount Olympus? What version of the bible do you have? Also, does the governor have a protective detail? Do they carry slingshots? Hee!

RIC CARTER
RIC CARTER

Bullock is eminently qualified if you are looking for some who knows how to smoothly pass the buck, or get in front of anything that may be a camera. The only benefit I see in him running for president, is he will hopefully waste his own money and that of other leftists on the campaign trail.

Green Mtn Boy
Green Mtn Boy

Bullock is just another wanna be petty Tyrant.

m.
m.

not in your state, but recall or vote this d-sucker out

Elisa
Elisa

Absolutely spot on! Bullock’s record speaks for itself. One need only to look at nearly THIRTY pro-Second Amendment bills in the Montana Legislature that Bullock vetoed, many even after being passed through both sides of the Montana Legislature. The People of Montana spoke, as did our Representatives in Helena, only to have Bullock give us ALL nothing but two middle fingers and one smug face. Despite his obstructionist efforts to block our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, The Montana Shooting Sports Association continues to fight for the RKBA by successfully ushering into law nearly seventy RKBA laws here in… Read more »

Mack C
Mack C

We here have said for a LONG time that many Montanan’s appear to be schizophrenic in State politics, Montana appears to be mostly RED, but then they seem to consistently elect these moronic, demon-crat governors. It is definitely an odd anomaly for sure. Now, some may believe that this outing of what many critical thinkers here consider to be the biggest moron governor to ever occupy the seat is going to wake the “people” up to all this. Don’t wager on that one. Stupid tends to become malignant over time.

Gregory Nordin
Gregory Nordin

It was just a matter of time for Bullock to stab Montanans and the 2nd Amendment in the back, for personal financial enrichment. One must ask “why disarm the American citizen” we have not marched on the Swamp with guns drawn, so there must be something the Swamp is thinking or planning to do to us. Considering the Swamp wants to destroy our Constitution, to ensure their lasting authority. America as we know is in peril, since a Republic Democracy is what they want to destroy. The Intelligence Departments have tapped into social medias including cell phones, vehicles and personal… Read more »

Steve Robinson
Steve Robinson

This is what you get when you elect Liberal Democrats.