The Real Threat to Your Guns Is Not Just Rust & Dirty Politicians ~ VIDEO

Marxism is infecting America and, as predicted, is now our guns’ and liberty’s greatest enemy. The 2020 election is turning out to be the deciding vote for or against communism in America.

A recent Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation survey found that 51 percent of American millennials would rather live in a socialist or communist country than in a capitalist country.
The Real Threat to Your Guns Is Not Just Rust & Dirty Politicians

USA – -(AmmoLand.com)- The biggest threat to your fundamental right – your right to keep and bear arms – may not be what you’ve always feared. It may not be new laws. The risk may not even be from the two main political parties, though they both need constant watching, as Thomas Jefferson and the Founding Fathers warned.

No, the threat may be coming from something we were keenly alerted to back in the 1950s and 1960s, which we’ve grown inured to, bored with, discarded onto history’s trash heap. We may have forgotten it as a guns-and-ammo threat, but it’s still there. As alive as ever, active as ever, working its nefarious magic, seeking to take every gun you own, every round of ammunition you possess, either by direct force or through subversive covert action. That enemy is our old friendly villain, Marxism, and communism.

Marxism and Communism

Marxism and communism is now in control of fully one-third of the world’s population and making inroads here in the USA. Mass media, infected with that scourge, is not alerting us. They hide it, disguise it, aiding and abetting a mortal enemy of our Constitutional Republic.

Thomas Jefferson warned, “Be eternally vigilant” to preserve freedom. He could never have imagined an enemy like Karl Marx. The rioting, looting, arson, and upheaval we have witnessed on our televisions every night, is being run by dedicated Marxists with announced plans, signage, upraised fists. They make no secret of it. Class warfare. Call it “racism” if you want, but that’s not it, we are as free from racism as any nation you can name, which is why American immigration is basically a one-way street – all inbound. No one is breaking into Cuba, China, Africa, or lining roadways escaping here. These nightly mobs have communist influences and international provocateurs at their heart. Leaving you armed to resist is not their plan.

In fact, leaving your police armed to resist is not the plan either. Stop and think. Could true Democrats or Republicans support any version of eliminating armed police, abandoning swaths of cities to mobs? No. They have been overwhelmed by a mindset, a propaganda wave, a core tool of communism. The very brainwash that turned 5,000 years of a brilliant Chinese empire’s art, music, religion, history, culture and the rest, into a monolithic, terrified, follow-the-leader brutal dictatorship is here, proposed right now, in your face.

“The United States will eventually fly the communist flag. The American people will hoist it themselves.” ~ Nikita Khrushchev

The proof is in writing, in Congress (HR5717), and the Senate (S3254). While our primary gun-rights networks have been distracted with familiar lists of horribles – these bills have them all – the real gun bans are more subtle, more total, and more devastating than anything our enemies ever presented before.

You’ve heard these before. Sure, it’s not good. At least it’s familiar, mostly:

• AR-15 Confiscation
  • AR-15 Lookalike Confiscation
  • Ammunition and Magazine Limits
  • Shopping Restrictions
  • Carry and Loaded-Possession Bans
  • Semi-auto Bans
  • Bans by gun type – Including guns with grips
  • Taxation on Arms, Ammo, Accessories
  • Registration Schemes
  • Background Checks
  • Personal Transfer Bans
  • Private Sale Bans
  • Gun Show Bans
  • Training Restrictions
  • A “Heller Ban,” Overturned in D.C. by the U.S. Supreme Court, no loaded or accessible gun at home unless under attack

Plus, Joe Biden’s website calls for prohibiting teaching teachers about marksmanship and firearms.

The Real Gun Ban: Psych Tests

None of that matters though. It’s a distracting smokescreen – a diversion. Hidden in page after page of gun bans and conditions, no one will be allowed to have a gun or ammo at all – including anything you already own – without the new “comprehensive” federal gun license. That’s only issued at an official’s discretion.

Democrats wrote this and put it in both houses of Congress, ignoring the fire it sets to the U.S. Constitution and the Second Amendment. Republicans have stayed quiet, regardless of their oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Gun ownership under Democrat’s control requires a psychological evaluation. There is no indication who will conduct this, or how it might be appealed if unfavorable. An unelected federal board of decision-makers will decide:

• Are you of “sound mind and character” (no standards described, to be Board determined later);
  • Do you have “factors that suggest that the individual could potentially create a risk to public safety” (what armed citizen doesn’t potentially pose such a risk?);
  • Do you meet or fail to meet “any other requirements the State determines relevant” (to be set after elections, without any statutory parameters – completely arbitrary limitless control);
  • And then authorities shall, “make a determination of suitability” for your ownership and possession of arms, including your own (in other words, a “may issue” vs. “shall issue” license at the federal level, with socialists in charge, if they get their way);
  • These are written into the bill. In addition, authorities, “shall establish standards and processes by which licensing authorities can revoke, suspend, or deny the issuance or renewal of a covered license” required to possess firearms;
  • The new required federal gun license, with mandatory written and shooting testing in addition to the psych tests, and numerous other conditions, applies to all guns you own or seek.

Gun-averse mass media has “overlooked” this. The Second Amendment is being changed from an uninfringed right to a might-be-issued license and scrutiny under dictatorial control. Go ahead, say it: “They can’t do that!”

How can an armed electorate even resist this wild scene? Democrats’ “representatives” are “with them.” Speak against them, they attack your principles. The few people standing up against this cultural revolution find themselves the ones facing “hate” charges – thought crime. Police are ordered to stand down! The ones who stand up are decommissioned, disbanded, and defunded.

It’s the socialist way. One election is all that stands between this and the collapse of the Constitution.

“The United States will eventually fly the communist flag. The American people will hoist it themselves,” Nikita Khrushchev predicted. Even now, our leaders propose funding Red Flag Laws (in HR5717/S3254). Mass media and many citizens think that’s great.

“No, you won’t accept communism outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you finally wake up and find you already have communism…. We will destroy you from within,” Khrushchev again.

In 1963, communism’s 45 goals were put in the Congressional Record. These few lines illuminate the mob’s involvement and their threat to your guns and way of life:

• 17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
  • 18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
  • 19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
  • 20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy making positions.
  • 21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
  • 23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”

How many of these then goals are now a reality?

It’s Marxism, infecting America – as predicted – our guns’ and liberty’s greatest enemy.

About Alan Korwin

Award-winning author Alan Korwin has written 14 books, 10 of them on gun law, and has advocated for gun rights for nearly three decades. See his work or reach him at GunLaws.com. This article originally appeared in Dillon’s Blue Press.

Alan Korwin

kamyah
kamyah
6 hours ago

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Heres what I’ve been doing► http://www.Cashapp1.com

Last edited 6 hours ago by kamyah
6 hours ago

Cashapp is back

GUNFUN
GUNFUN
15 hours ago

You want to see their colors? What gun are they banning? The AR15 is a civilian replica of the gun that was designed to fight and kill commies. Why would you want to ban such a tool?

willyd
willyd
17 hours ago

Dave in Fairfax; I got the Ammo Land post at 6am this am, my question is how are comments posted with this article with over 20 hours or more and I’m getting it so late this is a common problem, by the time I get the news it is old and stale! The only good news in this article that your reference that Wild Bill is okay, I know his comments are missed, but glad to at least he is okay!!!!!!

Editor
14 hours ago
Reply to  willyd

Willyd, There are problems with server timing in all ISPs from time to time. You are using an e-mail that isn’t your ISP’s. If the mail is coming to that addy, you’ve introduced an extra step in the timing. If it’s coming directly to your ISP’s acct, they may have a throughput problem. Since it’s a common problem for you, I’m guessing that one of those two is the issue. I know that my ISP is usually fast but occassionally things get hung up and take time to work their way through. it’s less common than with some other ISPs.… Read more »

14 hours ago

iF …I know that there are times in the evening when the only way I get into certain articles is to click on someone else’s comment . I don’t know what is going on but this morning my lap top locked up tighter than a tick . I had to reboot .

Editor
11 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet, Your Laptop locked up?!? That’s interesting. Do you remember what article it was? It happens in the evening? That’s a high usage time for ISPs because people are home and logging onto their personal machines. When you can’t load a page from its link, does a proper URL show up at the bottom of your browser window? Do you get a related one when you click on the comment link? I log on with both laptop and desktop and haven’t had that problem in literally years. It’s one of the big reasons that I left Windows. It seems as… Read more »

Last edited 11 hours ago by Dave in Fairfax
9 hours ago

Dave …I had just opened the google page scrolled down to Ammoland bookmark and it stopped . It acted like when they do an update . But they usually tell you that they are doing such . This time the screen was black when it is usually blue . It had the little dots going around a circle but wouldn’t respond at all .

9 hours ago

The deal with following someone’s comment usually happens in the evening and is an article that shows up the next day .

Editor
8 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet, The dots going around sounds like a bandwidth problem. That usually happens when the network is very busy or your speed is being throttled. Using Google anything is a questionable move, they aren’t known for transparency. It may be a targeted slow-down having to do with certain gun related sites. I can’t imagine what is going on with your second problem. You follow a comment the night before the article shows up the next day? That’s just weird. If other people are replying to it, it obviously went out properly, why you didn’t get it is beyond my guessing.… Read more »

7 hours ago

Seems like it was hung on the dell sign on page or lost connection there .

7 hours ago

But everything worked fine after I rebooted slow but it worked .

Editor
7 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

The hanging and working afterwards suggests a bad Windows load. When you reloaded it forced the booting procedure to run again and this time it did it better. It also forced your computer to reattach to your ISP and get a new connection. I’m sure that you have malware protection, but when was the last time you ran a full scan and deframented your computer. The other thought is that you may have a lot of things running in background and they may be eating a lot of memory. That WILL slow you way down and make loading problems more… Read more »

7 hours ago

…Yes I have malware that scans on an automatic schedule . Things in the background could be.

7 hours ago

Dave right now everything is working fine .

gunnerdd517
gunnerdd517
6 hours ago
Reply to  willyd

This was old news back in the 60s, but no one would listen. Now, its like,guys saying, “O-my gosh!!!”. I been called about everything, by friends,family. Even strangers. I experienced the Delphi Technique. So, I shut up,except for a few aware friends, & buy ammo. I remember old Nikita. Louse infested foul Communist,banging his shoe.P on him & all Communists. sat cong ! Sad part is, lots of gun owners will stand in line to turn them in.Probably just as well, theyed turn tail & run away, anyway, & I sure dont want them armed behind me. I hope everyone… Read more »

nrringlee
nrringlee
20 hours ago

All of the progressive/socialist proposals listed by Alan Korwin in this exceptional work are unconstitutional on their face. The usurpers and subversives advocating them are the perfect definition of Madison’s factions. Those who usurp law with the intent to subvert or infringe upon the rights of fellow citizens do so from outside of law and protection of law. Against those usurpers The People retain three fundamental rights: resist, restore and reform government and law back to our stated purposes and limitations. The exercise of those three rights imply force of arms by the People against the usurpers and any bureaucratic,… Read more »

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
1 day ago

I can’t believe it. I just heard a commercial on my local rock station here in Oregon. It stated. “ My husband has a gun and it really scares me. He doesn’t know how to handle it safely and I think that someone should come and take it and dispose of it properly’. Brought to you by ANTIFA, for a safer America.   Well Guess what. They are not going to fool me or disarm me so they can force their will upon me. Only an idiot would believe such garbage and I am not giving up anything. The problems that the left has with this American… Read more »

Reply to  musicman44mag

Are you serious about that commercial in Oregon?

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
19 hours ago
Reply to  Will

Yes I am serious. It totally pissed me off. I was raised not to lie, cheat or steal. I wouldn’t put propaganda on any web site. This is the absolute truth and what really gets me is I live in a predominantly Republican town and county. I can’t believe my radio station even took this add to air. I think it might be because of legal reasons and not that they need the money.

Trump 2020

14 hours ago
Reply to  musicman44mag

@music,brother I would never question that you were being truthful. I just found that so shocking I had to ask. Take care.

Reply to  musicman44mag

Better ad – “my husband bought a new gun and it frightens me that he doesn’t know how to use it. So I signed us both up for classes at ******. Now we both have guns and both know how to use them. Now I know I am much safer than ever before.”

Last edited 1 day ago by Finnky
nrringlee
nrringlee
19 hours ago
Reply to  musicman44mag

Marine, think about what a tiny percentage of Americans even bother to serve in the military. Speaking as someone who recruited the streets for seven years I can tell you that the American people are exceptional in many ways but you have to dig hard to find the Winter Soldiers, the tiny 1% of our population who will stand and endure the real fight and not the verbal fight. Everyone wants to be a Springtime Soldier. Few want to be a Winter Soldier and endure the hard rock times of unpopular wars or stand firm against what are accepted by… Read more »

GUNFUN
GUNFUN
15 hours ago
Reply to  nrringlee

You were an army recruiter?

JIAZ
JIAZ
2 days ago

“Nations that go down fighting rise again, but those who surrender tamely are finished.
If our long island story is to end, let it be only when we lie choking in our own blood.”
Winston Churchill 1940

Last edited 2 days ago by JIAZ
Deplorable Bill
Deplorable Bill
2 days ago

There are many of us who read and comment on articles who served in the U.S. military. We took our oath to defend the nation, the people and the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. When I served, just as now, the threats to the world and America were;. Communism, socialism, terrorism and the odd dictator and tyrant. Some things never change. Just four decades ago had some fool spoke up pro communist, socialist or progressive he’d been lucky not to have some broken bones, bruses or extra holes that GOD had not given him. These days we see… Read more »

1 day ago

@DB – Unfortunately too many of the new gun owners have made their purchases not from concern about the riots but because they fear police or the armed militia members they’ve been seeing in the news.

Reply to  Finnky

How do you know why the new gun owners purchased their weapons?

Reply to  Will

Will …He means they fear the police won’t be there .

Reply to  Oldvet

I mean that I don’t know who I said buying guns and neither do you. I also mean that much of the popular media is working overtime to depict police as evil and militia as crazy right wing – white supremacists. Not saying any of those depictions are right because they are not. Just saying I am concerned about effectiveness of constant propaganda – some of it quite subtle. Similar to many social platforms, Netflix recommends items based on their analysis of you. Those recommendations are being biased to encourage voting for democrats. Recent top recommendations include a “documentary” on… Read more »

Reply to  Finnky

Finnky …Then don’t help it by repeating it !!!

Deplorable Bill
Deplorable Bill
Reply to  Finnky

Hope for the best but plan for the worst. There’s no doubt the public is still being brainwashed. We see this daily. Sadly there are those who think we are the bad guys. Common sense would cure that except they are being fed communist socialist progressive demoncrapic lies 24/7/365. There are those who have purchased a firearm for the first time because of the riots and the communist socialist progressive demoncrapic ideals. I know LOTS of decently armed people who have been stocking up and arming up for what is obviously coming. Common sense can be a good thing. The… Read more »

Reply to  Will

Will…He didn’t deny it when I ask if he was a ucla trained syco-ologist . He sure sounds like one don’t he ?

Reply to  Oldvet

Maybe he just watches too much Fraiser on the TV .

Oldvet,he sure does.

Reply to  Finnky

Finnky,you still haven’t quite shed your left coast sentiments!

Reply to  Will

Not sa Not that is how I see it… More that I sometimes understand where they are coming from. Sympathy and empathy can be powerful tools to help reach hearts and change minds – which we need to do.
I hope that the vast majority of new gun owners already see the light and will vote to retain our rights. Not willing to count on it if there is anything we can do to improve our odds.

Reply to  Finnky

I don’t believe for one second that the new gun owners purchased their firearms because they have a huge fear of the police or law-abiding militia groups! Not for a second!

Reply to  Will

Will…He’s from commiefornia …Oh you said that …

Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,that comment he made is one of the most idiotic he’s ever made. He doesn’t blame non-human scum like Antifa or BLM,but he blames the police and law-abiding militia groups! Can you believe that shit?

Reply to  Will

Will…He’s from commiefornia .

Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,I know. It sure shows too don’t it?

Reply to  Will

Will…Maybe we could get ole Wild Bill to take him under wing ??

Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,speaking of Bill, I sure wish he would surface. He’s been gone over four months. How damn long does it take to get another computer up and going? It just ain’t the same here without our good friend Bill. I sure hope that he’s alive and OK!

Reply to  Will

Will…Yes can’t help but have an uneasy feeling there .

Reply to  Will

Will Being a LT COL wonder if he could have been recalled and deployed some where . When I was in there were times when I deployed and no one knew where I was .

Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,I’ve thought about that too! That sure is within the realm of possibility. We both know how the military can operate!

Editor

Will,

Bill’s OK.
He’s got a lot of irons in the fire. Shooting matches, classes and a bunch of other stuff. The computer isn’t the only issue. He’ll be back when he’s done stomping out fires.

I have a lot more time to do things now that I’m retired. I have the feeling that he hasn’t gotten into the kick back and put your feet up mood as yet.

Last edited 1 day ago by Dave in Fairfax
1 day ago

,thanks so much for that info. It’s really reassuring just to know that Bill is OK.

Reply to  Oldvet

@OV – Would like nothing better.

14 hours ago
Reply to  Finnky

finnky …If you ever do meet Wild Bill , you will learn a lot more by listening !!!

14 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,that’s very good advice you just gave Finnky about Bill. I really doubt that he would take your good advice though.

14 hours ago
Reply to  Will

Will …He needs to get rid of his shovel and quit digging his hole deeper .

13 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,very true. It still just blows me away that Finnky would say something that stupid. He actually said that “new gun owners” were purchasing their firearms because they fear the police and militia groups,not the antifa/blm scum! That’s not verbatim but it’s pretty damn close. I really think that it’s because he’s from Kali.and still thinks the way those nuts out there do! He’s living in Texas now and that comment he made was an insult to Texans and the respect we have for our Law Enforcement in Texas. He made a statement a few months back implying that militia… Read more »

13 hours ago
Reply to  Will

Will….Two sides to the coin Wild Bill left commiefornia and moved to Texas also . But I think he was assigned there and mustered out in commiefornia .

13 hours ago
Reply to  Will

Will…I spent some time in Texas too. Roasted my butt in San Antonio . Then froze it in Wichita Falls while in the USAF.

Last edited 13 hours ago by Oldvet
13 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,what state are you in?

13 hours ago
Reply to  Will

Will Kansas only about 65 or 70 miles from where Mrs Wild Bill is from .

13 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,I didn’t know that! That is really cool!

13 hours ago
Reply to  Will

Will. Basic at Lackland and Tech School at Sheppard . Summer and winter of the same year .

13 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

Lackland AFB is awesome. I have landed at that base a couple of times too.

13 hours ago
Reply to  Will

Will …So much of what he says sounds like pyso-babble ..

Reply to  Oldvet

Oldvet,he fled the left coast and landed in Texas too! The real tragedy about that is he can vote in Texas too!

Reply to  Will

Will…Maybe we could get Mrs Wild Bill to take him under wing . She was an E7 Platoon Sgt in the Army .

Last edited 1 day ago by Oldvet
Reply to  Will

– I blame antifa & blm — BUT have heard from many who are guzzling the koolaid. Their misunderstanding frightens me. Me pointing out mistaken beliefs of others does not mean I agree. Sincerely hope my comment does not apply to anyone, but know that rioters are continuously increasing their level of armament.

Reply to  Finnky

Maybe the new gun owners fear radical anarchist groups like BLM and Antifa! Maybe they bought those guns to kill that trash if attacked!

Editor
Reply to  Finnky

Finnky, I’m not sure where you got your sample. When I was up North or Left Coast, I noticed that people don’t talk to strangers. Down here people talk to each other all the time. I can’t even guess how many people I talk to at stores, and a lot of them are at the gun counter. Most of the people with their faces scrunched up have been women trying to figure out what to get. I talk to them about what they need and why. It hasn’t ever been “I’m afraid of the cops kicking my door down.” Usually… Read more »

1 day ago

– I rarely get out of my “safe space” talking to gun people. So I have a rather small sample of non-gun people. Most of those don’t consider gun laws or support them.
Have had the pleasure of speaking with a few people purchasing or looking to purchase firearms. Have done my best to show how friendly gun owners are. Have also told them about local gun groups (IDPA or CASS) and names of reputable instructors. For those unable to find specific guns as their first – I suggest renting, considering how they will use, and options.

Editor

Finnky,
I rarely talk to “gun people”, here mainly in fact. I was thinking more of random meetings when I go looking for ammo, or waste time while my wife looks at other things. Did you get your idea of why they decided to buy based on your in person meetings or some other way?

1 day ago

@Dave – I have had similar encounters. Those who say why, generally simply say “for protection” – which I take to be more based upon riots and perception of rising crime rates. If you reread what I first wrote I said “too many” – motivated by the common assumption that all of the million(s?) of new gun owners automatically will oppose all gun control. Was merely pointing out that none of us know what motivates all people rather than those we have heard from (not always then either). @wjd – At no point do I claim to be expert on… Read more »

Last edited 1 day ago by Finnky
Reply to  Finnky

Finnky,go back to your original post/comment and read again what you said!

14 hours ago
Reply to  Finnky

Finnky …I certainly hope you don’t tell these NEW people the same bull crap you espouse here !!!!

14 hours ago
Reply to  Finnky

Maybe he’s a politician he certainly spews the double talk !

Reply to  Finnky

Finnky,you say that you rarely get out of your “safe space” and talk to gun people. Then how did you become such an expert on why new gun owners are purchasing them and their reasons for doing so? Please explain that!

,very well put!

1 day ago

Reading assignment Look up Mccarthyism …

Reply to  Oldvet

DB…That is a response to your comment for those who don’t know .

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
18 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

I live in the center of the left coast. I have a friend that is blind and his wife is taking a shooting course and getting a permit. She is buying her gun in the next few days and plans to have it broke in by November 3, 2020. There is a reason for that specific date. My friend said that he would get a pistol but he probably couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn, LOL. He is a super guy. I told him about the Taurus Judge and that it uses the 410 round in it. He… Read more »

Last edited 18 hours ago by musicman44mag
14 hours ago
Reply to  musicman44mag

@ music… Tell them his wife should wear jingle bells so he can tell where she is when the Boogoloo starts . Blind people I have known seem to become more aware of their other 4 senses .

hoss
hoss
2 days ago

How very sad, we have the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) the RCP (Russian Communist Party), and now we have the DCP (Democrat Communist Party). These CRBs (Commie Rat Bastards) have a lot of people fooled.

Green Mtn. Boy
Green Mtn. Boy
Reply to  hoss

Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution states:

“Section. 4.
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.”

This means that Democrats, Socialists,Marxist’s and others who promote “transformation/reimagining” are in violation of the Constitution by their very existence, and should not be allowed any representation in any part of the US Government. Period.

7 hours ago
Reply to  hoss

hoss…That’s what worries me the most is with the increase in voter registration the democommies have pumped up a bunch of kids right out of or still in college with heads full of mush wanting everything free .

CourageousLion
CourageousLion
2 days ago

I’ve been wondering about this for some time now. Like my whole life. I remember asking my dad when I was 18 if he paid his house off free and clear if he still had to pay “rent” on it. He said of course not. I said well, if you don’t pay your “property taxes” can’t they take your home. He said, “That’s different”. Oh really? The words may be DIFFERENT but the outcome is the same. The 1st plank of the communist manifesto says “Abolition of all right to private property and the application of all RENT to public… Read more »

Jonesy
Jonesy
19 hours ago
Reply to  CourageousLion

Bank Mortgages and Property Taxes are two very different items.

Darkman
Darkman
2 days ago

As an “Old Fucking White Guy” with health issues, The threat of a long prison sentence or Death is not much of a deterrent when it comes to Fighting against those who would Try to destroy the 2nd Amendment. A Citizenry who fears the consequences of fighting for their Rights/Freedoms more…Than they fear the loss of those Freedoms/Rights. Have become Subjects and allowed Tyranny to Prevail. Keep Your Powder Dry

CourageousLion
CourageousLion
Reply to  Darkman

Patrick Henry comes to mind with his “Give me liberty or give me death” statement he is attributed to. I say Give me liberty or I’ll give you death. Maybe if more had that mind set “they” would be less likely to test the waters. I’ve been a run away slave for about 35 years of my time on this ball of idiots.

Reply to  Darkman

@Darkman…Been thinking that a life prison sentence means less and less of a deterrent to us old codgers myself .

Reply to  Oldvet

Three and a cot that’s almost like social security and they won’t be threating to take it away .

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
Reply to  Oldvet

That’s funny. I read Courageous Lion and thought the same exact thing. If they don’t kill me, three squares and a cot but if it came true, that wouldn’t be funny at all. I think death would be better than imprisonment.

Trump 2020

Elisa Delaurenti
Elisa Delaurenti
15 hours ago
Reply to  Oldvet

Not just three hots and a cot….. “FREE” health care, dental plan, vision & hearing, no utility bills, no rent, no bills, free laundry service, free legal help, free education and certificate programs, free prescriptions, free exercise programs…… They ought not tempt us.

9 hours ago

Elisa… You are so right . welcome aboard . Wild Bill usually welcomes new people , in his absence some of the rest of us will have to pick up the slack . Think I’m going to like you a lot !

8 hours ago

Elisa…I recall of a man who spent his time in the library and came out a lawyer .

musicman44mag
musicman44mag
Reply to  Darkman

Here Hear.

Deplorable Bill
Deplorable Bill
Reply to  Darkman

As one gets 5 or 6 or more decades on them the fear of death becomes less. Past that, those of us who are Christian, actually look forward to Heaven. You can’t scare me with Heaven is a motto I go by these days. Death comes no matter what, the difference is how you face it. On your feet or cowering on your knees. What we hold to be right and good and true IS right and good and true for all mankind under GOD. Freedom is never free. It’s worth talking about, it’s worth arguing for, it’s worth fighting… Read more »

Reply to  Darkman

,that’s the way it is for us old farts when 80% of our lives are in the rear view mirror. Always fight for what’s right because if you don’t you become part of everything that’s wrong!

Jonesy
Jonesy
18 hours ago
Reply to  Will

Up my way we have a motto for the state that the democrats want replaced: “Live free or die” but the rest of the motto is not mentioned: Death is not the Worst of things.