Columbus, GA -(Ammoland.com)- For sportsmen, one of the joys of a new year is seeing the new toys and products that will make their trips afield most fun and more productive.
Ameristep never disappoints, and for 2015 introduces five new quality products.
Under Armour Storm Gear Blind
- This high-quality blind is lightweight and fabricated with durable rip-stop fabric.
- The DWR finish and taped seams provide ultimate weather protection for your
next trip to the woods.
- Features include a silent slide window system and Realtree Xtra Camo pattern.
Carnivore 2 Ground Blind
- Fabricated with a Durashell Ruggedshield HD fabric, this blind is flat-out tough.
- A 360 magnetic window curtain provides maximum viewing and shooting, while the ground skirt keeps light and scent in.
- No need to worry about concealment with the patented Edge ReLeaf breaks up hard edges and the Realtree Xtra Camouflage
Blind Webb Concealment System
- Take a look at this exciting new way to brush in your ground blind.
- Fits most hunting blinds and is supported by a heavy duty stretch bungee cord.
- Quickly attach local foliage to provide total concealment for your next hunt.
- The world’s safest, most technically advanced treestand attachment system.
- The TREESTAND PowerLOK is a patented design that produces more than 300 pounds of calculated radial extraction.
- It reduces or even eliminates stand noise that often occurs with standard straps, and securely anchors the stand into place.
- A heavy duty chain is included for mounting to a hang-on or ladderstand.
- This new product for 2015 safely passes your treestand straps around the tree.
- Just think, no more “throw and grab” while at elevation.
- The adjustable arm wraps around up to a 24″ diameter tree.
- The hook end allows for webbing or S hook attachment.
For more information on the line of new products for 2015 from Ameristep, or to find a retailer near you, visit ameristep.com.
AMERISTEP is the premier manufacturer of tree stands, ground blinds, safety harnesses and other useful hunting accessories with an excess of 100 products in its catalog. As a frontrunner in several competitive product spaces, AMERISTEP has led the charge toward the development of many of the hunting industry’s most functional and well-known products. With a strong commitment to the future and deep roots in the past, the brand continues to polish their pedigree as a time-honored trendsetter. For more information, contact: Evolved Ingenuity, 602 Fountain Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75050.